Gold Silver Worlds: Very strong resistance in the gold and silver charts have just been taken out. The gold price jumped with a vengeance through the $1340 – 1350 wall, while silver got through $22 with an incredible rise. The intraday spotprice chart says it all.
The daily chart shows that the resistance points go back two months. When Ben Bernanke gave his speech back in June, mentioning the magic taper word, the markets fell significantly.(...)Click here to continue reading the original ETFDailyNews.com article: 3 Obvious Factors Pushing Gold and Silver Prices HigherYou are viewing an abbreviated republication of ETF Daily News content. You can find full ETF Daily News articles on (www.etfdailynews.com)
- 5 Factors The Will Push Natural Gas Prices Higher
- Five Key Factors That Will Drive Silver Prices To $250
- Reasons To Expect Higher Silver Prices: iShares Silver Trust, Sprott Physical Silver Trust ETV
- Why The Stakes Just Got Higher For Gold & Silver
- Expect Higher Silver Prices From Soaring Investment Demand
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here