Money Morning Staff: Coming off the worst week of the year, and with the very real possibility of the Dow Jones Industrial Average (INDEXDJX:.DJI) dipping back below 15,000, the question on everyone’s lips is “Where’s the bottom?”
That’s why Money Morning Chief Investment Strategist Keith Fitz-Gerald spoke on Monday with FOX Business’ Charles Payne of “Varney & Co.”about just how low the stock market can go.
Fitz-Gerald looks at the stock market’s support and resistance levels, and gives us a good picture of what to expect in the week ahead – and much more. He looks ahead to the Fed’s Jackson “Black” Hole summit, and speculates on when the Fed’s reindeer games will run out of gas.
Watch the interview below:
You are viewing an abbreviated republication of ETF Daily News content. You can find full ETF Daily News articles on (www.etfdailynews.com)
Watch the latest video at video.foxbusiness.com
- S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average: Expect Market Sell-Off To Continue
- 5 Reasons The Dow Jones Industrial Average’s New Highs Are “Bull-o-ney”
- Follow Richard Russell’s Bullish Stance On The Dow Jones Industrial Average?
- Don’t Bet Against The Surge In The Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: Dow 16,000, or A Major Stock Market Crash?
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here