Morpheus Trading: In last week’s report, we mentioned the relative strength in Direxion Daily China Bull 3x Shares ETF ($YINN). $YINN continues to impress, holding above the 10-day MA since regaining the 50-day MA on July 11. The split daily chart below details the pattern relative strength in $YINN (top chart) vs. $SPY (bottom chart).
Both charts look the same for the most part until August. $YINN shows clear relative strength, setting higher swing highs and lows above the horizontal breakout level, while $SPY begins to trend lower.(...)Click here to continue reading the original ETFDailyNews.com article: Direxion Daily China Bull 3x Shares ETF (YINN) Trend Still Points HigherYou are viewing an abbreviated republication of ETF Daily News content. You can find full ETF Daily News articles on (www.etfdailynews.com)
- A Technical Look At The Direxion Daily China Bull 3x Shares ETF (YINN)
- A Low-Risk Buy Entry Point Forming In The Direxion Daily China Bull 3x Shares ETF (YINN)
- Further Upside Expected In The Direxion Daily China Bull 3x Shares ETF (YINN)
- Look For A Low Risk Buy Point In The Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3X Shares (FAS)
- Direxion To Begin Trading The Direxion Daily Japan Bull 3x Shares (NYSEArca:JPNL)
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here