Nasdaq said on Thursday it was halting trading in all securities until further notice due to a problem affecting quote dissemination. Dozens of publicly traded companies, including high-profile companies such as Apple Inc.(NASDAQ:AAPL), Microsoft Corporation(NASDAQ:MSFT) and Facebook Inc(NASDAQ:FB), were showing their shares halted. The Nasdaq status message was time stamped at 12:14:03 ET.
A spokesman for the SEC said, “We are monitoring the situation and in are close contact with the exchanges.”
You can find more information: HEREYou are viewing an abbreviated republication of ETF Daily News content. You can find full ETF Daily News articles on (www.etfdailynews.com)
- Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) Replacing Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) in the Nasdaq 100
- First Trust To Begin Trading The First Trust International Multi-Asset Diversified Income Index Fund (NASDAQ:YDIV)
- Jim Sinclair: Settlement To Become The Real Issue In Comex
- Avoid Revenge Trades as Market Edges Towards Highs (NASDAQ:GOOG, NYSE:LNKD, NASDAQ:NFLX)
- EGShares To Begin Trading The EGShares Emerging Markets Dividend Growth ETF (NYSEArca:EMDG)
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here