By: ABN Newswire
August 28, 2013 at 16:47 PM EDT
OIL COUNCIL Announces the Houston Oil & Gas Investment and Finance Focused Conference
The Oil Council announces their Investment and Finance Focused Oil and Gas Conference being held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Houston, Texas on October 22nd and 23rd.
Adrian Goodisman, Managing Director, Scotiabank
"The Oil Council is a leader of the discussion about North America's upstream future. It is critical that all industry participants share and exchange ideas to get the United States back to energy independence, and The Oil Council has been a great facilitator of this."
Sam Oh, Managing Director, Apollo Management
"An exceptional opportunity to engage and network with the upstream industry, including small to large cap E&P companies, the complete spectrum of service providers, as well as sector investors"
Brian Maxted, CEO, Kosmos Energy
We've designed this meeting so that you can get close to some of the industry's most senior and active dealmakers in O&G and in the investment and finance spheres.
Speakers include the likes of:
- Rudy Giuliani, Former Mayor of the City of New York (Special Keynote Address)
- Lee Tillman, CEO, Marathon Oil
- Bill Maloney, EVP, Development and Production North America, Statoil
- Clay Vaughn, Vice President, Deepwater, ExxonMobil
- Ed Cohen, CEO, Atlas Energy
- Edgard Habib, Chief Economist, Chevron
- Frank Holmes, CEO & CIO, US Global Funds
- Gary Petersen, Managing Partner, EnCap Investments
- John Moon, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Private Equity
- Karen Simon, Vice Chair, Investment Banking, Global Oil & Gas, JP Morgan
- Mike Starzer, President & CEO, Bonanza Creek Energy
- Robert Sinnott, CEO and President, Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors
- Roy Lipski, CEO, Velocys
- Scott Gutterman, CEO, LLOG Exploration
- Stephen Trauber, Vice Chair and Global Head of Energy, Citigroup
- Townes Pressler, MD, Lime Rock Partners
That's just a few of them... see the full speakers' list and the agenda at:
As always, spaces are limited. Secure your place now to join these individuals and 400 other senior executives in October for two days of networking and discussions about the future investment and finance landscape of North American O&G. Meet existing friends and clients, let us introduce you to new contacts from around the world.
About The Oil Council:
The Oil Council is the world’s largest network of oil and gas executives (Chairmen, CEOs, CFOs, Bankers, Advisors, Investors and Financiers). The Oil Council is not a broker nor does it invest directly as a group. Our Members and Partners represent some of the world’s most active qualified investors and oil & gas executives. Because of the international make-up and vast experience of our Membership, the network is active across the whole sector in every major production region and frontier market.
Vikash Magdani Chief Development Officer and Managing Director Americas (Sponsorship and Exhibition Enquires) E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: +1-347-633-7734 Vincent Tricoli Senior Vice President (Delegate Enquiries - Americas) E: Vincent.email@example.com M: +1-646-431-3686 Craig Bennett Managing Director Asia (Delegate Enquiries - Asia Pacific) E: Craig.firstname.lastname@example.org M: +65-9270-5528 Uzma Malik Delegate Registrations (Delegate Enquiries - Rest of the World) E: Uzma.email@example.com T: +44-207-384-7976 www.oilcouncil.com
The Oil Council
Copyright (C) 2013 ABN Newswire. All rights reserved.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here