Corey Rosenbloom: A quick scan of the Dow Jones Industrial Average (INDEXDJX:.DJI) 30 stocks reveals nine names in a strong uptrend breaking to new highs.
Let’s take a moment to highlight these stocks and compare their daily charts for possible trading candidates:
Using clean charting data from FinViz.com (one of my favorite trader websites), we see the uptrending and breakout candidates in the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
There’s a little something for everyone:
- American Express (AXP) broke free of a sideways/horizontal trading range or channel
- Pfizer (PFE) similarly broke free of a near-perfect symmetrical triangle
(...)Click here to continue reading the original ETFDailyNews.com article: Charting The Nine Uptrending Dow Jones Industrial Average StocksYou are viewing an abbreviated republication of ETF Daily News content. You can find full ETF Daily News articles on (www.etfdailynews.com)
- Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500: Charting The Breakout and Bullish Pathway
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: This Little-Known Indicator Says Stocks Are About To Tumble
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: Why September Is Bad For Stocks
- Dow Jones Industrial Average & S&P 500: Spike In Rates Could Spook Stocks
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: Stocks Afraid of Tapering?
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here