Borrowed money in the stock market, known as margin debt, hit an all time high of $401.2 billion in September.
*Data from NYSE; inflation adjusted at rate of 2.4%.
This puts margin debt, adjusted for inflation, 10% below levels seen during the housing bubble and above highs set during the dot-com bubble.(...)Click here to continue reading the original ETFDailyNews.com article: Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500: Stock Market Debt Hits All-Time HighYou are viewing an abbreviated republication of ETF Daily News content. You can find full ETF Daily News articles on (www.etfdailynews.com)
- Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500: It’s Inflate or Die For The Stock Market
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: Stock Market Correction On The Horizon
- Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500: Ready For A Stock-Market Crash?
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: This Will Crush Stock Market Gains
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: What Is The Stock Market Telling Us Now?
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here