Tim Seymour: Major breakout in shares of the iShares China Large-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:FXI) in today’s trading on a combination of macro news and China specific headlines. More than 1 kid, free trade zones, investors can set up small banks, China to build open markets
With negative list system, FXI chart jumped right above the 50 day moving average.
At $39.00 remains major area of resistance, followed by $41.50.This article is brought to you courtesy of Tim Seymour from Emerging Money.You are viewing an abbreviated republication of ETF Daily News content. You can find full ETF Daily News articles on (www.etfdailynews.com)
- Look For A Breakout In The Market Vectors Egypt Index ETF (EGPT)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL): Major Selling Pressure Into Resistance
- Breakout Above The Downtrend Line Bullish For The Home Construction ETF
- Breakout Expected In The Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3X Shares (FAS)
- Looking For A Potential Breakout In The Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here