Whether we’re in a hashtag bubble or not, Twitter Inc (NYSE:TWTR) definitely is. Twitter decoupled from fundamentals the moment they priced the shares. It is even after Friday’s rise in the stock trading at 860 times the current year’s EBITDA, Facebook is 30 times. This is not P/E ratio, this is EBITDA, Google at 15 times EBITDA.
So is Twitter getting way ahead of itself? Are investors getting ahead of this story?
Watch the video below for more details on the subject:
You are viewing an abbreviated republication of ETF Daily News content. You can find full ETF Daily News articles on (www.etfdailynews.com)
- Facebook Inc (FB) and Twitter Inc (TWTR): A Bubble About To Burst?
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR): IPO Market Bubble?
- Facebook Inc (FB) & Twitter Inc (TWTR): Plenty Of Money To Be Made By Both?
- Facebook Inc (FB), Twitter Inc (TWTR), LinkedIn Corp (LNKD): Who Will Win In 2014?
- Twitter Inc (TWTR): Why The Stock Is Headed Higher
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here