December 18, 2013
(Stock Blog Hub, 4/27/13)
NiSource Inc.’s (NI) ancillary NiSource Finance Corp. concluded the sale of $750 million, 4.80% Series 1, long-term notes due Feb 15, 2044. The company will utilize the net proceeds to...(read more)
(Energy and Capital, 11/21/12)
Expansion will run through Gloucester County, NJ.
(Energy and Capital, 7/9/12)
The venture will begin with infrastructure development in the Utica shale formation.
NiSource, Inc (NI) Company Overview
There is no analysis for NI yet. But you can go to Wikinvest to help create one!
What's in this NI analysis on Wikinvest...
- Business Financials
- Gas Distribution (56.0% of revenue, 34% of income)
- Gas Transportation and Storage (14% of revenue, 38% of income)
- Electric (17% of revenue, 27% of income)
- Other (13% of revenue, 1% of income)
- Trends and Forces
- Fluctuating Natural Gas Prices Affect Demand
- The United States is Switching Towards Eco-Friendly Energy Sources, Which Hurts NI's Electric Operations and Has A Mixed Effect On Demand For Natural Gas
- A 2007 Court Ruling Will Likely Increase Rates NI Can Charge The Customers Of Its Pipeline Segment
- Demand for All Three of NI's Business Segments Are Dependent on the Weather, Creating Seasonality and Fluctuations in NI's Revenues
- Diversified Utilities