|Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.||(NY: FCS)|
Last Price / Updated: /
December 22, 2013
(Stock Blog Hub, 3/22/12)
Raytheon Company (RTN) has entered into a $45.5 million agreement with the U.S. Army for prototype development of the Ku Band Multi-Function RF System (MFRFS) Sense and Warn (S&W) radars....(read more)
Stocks had a strong day, bolstered by improving housing data and some decent earnings reports. The early reports out of the tech sector have been a pleasant surprise. While not great, they have been better than expected and...(read more)
(Wall Street Sector Selector, 4/14/11)
Fairchild Semiconductor (FCS) reported its results for the first quarter, and investors did not like what they saw. Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.is focused on developing, manufacturing and selling power analog, power discrete and certain...
Fairchild Semiconductor International (FCS) Company Overview
There is no analysis for FCS yet. But you can go to Wikinvest to help create one!
What's in this FCS analysis on Wikinvest...
- Company Overview
- Business and Financial Metrics
- Business Segments
- Analog Products(20.7% of revenue)
- Functional Power(55.8% of revenue)
- Standard Products(23.5% of revenue)
- Research & Development
- Trends and Forces
- Rising Consumer Demand for Energy Efficient Products Benefit FCS
- Heavy Reliance on Distributors Hinders Fairchild's Ability To Compensate For Downturns In Market Consumption
- Expansion Into Chinese Markets in Both Retail and Manufacturing Serves to Benefit Fairchild