WND Editor and CEO Joseph Farah will be the guest host today for the entire three-hour span of "The BQ View," the nationally syndicated radio talk show of Blanquita Cullum.
The show, syndicated by Radio America, airs from 12 noon to 3 p.m. Eastern (9 a.m. to noon Pacific).
Advertisement - story continues below
After delivering his opening monologue, Farah will be joined by:
- WND Vice President and Managing Editor David Kupelian (12:30 p.m. Eastern), to discuss the Middle East and the April issue of Whistleblower magazine;
- Col. David Hackworth (1 to 1:30 p.m Eastern), to discuss his latest commentary and military issues in general;
- Ziad Abdelnour (1:30 to 2 p.m. Eastern), an activist for "Free Lebanon," will discuss Israel;
- Patrick Buchanan (2 to 2:30 p.m. Eastern), to discuss his latest commentary, on the International Criminal Court; and
- WND Washington bureau chief Paul Sperry (2:30 to 3 p.m.), discussing WND's Senate Press Gallery hearing yesterday.
Cullum, a 22-year veteran of radio and television and the current president of the National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts, is currently in Saudi Arabia. However, she is scheduled to join the broadcast at certain points to participate in the round-table discussion with Farah and his guests.
Named by Talkers Magazine as one of the Top 100 Broadcasters and by USA Today as one of the 25 most influential talk show hosts in the nation, Blanquita Cullum is a frequent political commentator, panelist and guest host on programs such as CNN & Company, CNBC's Equal Time, NBC Nightly News, Good Morning America, Montel Williams, C-SPAN, CBS Nightly News and America's Voice.