“What can I do?”
That’s the question WND founder Joseph Farah says he hears most often in the 2,000 e-mails he receives every day and from callers to his nationally syndicated daily talk show.
“People are frustrated by the direction of our country,” he says. “They feel helpless to make a difference. They believe their political choices are limited. And they do not think the American people are getting the truth from the news media.”
Farah says there are many things people can do to change the direction of the country, to make a difference, to expand political choices and to get the truth out – if only people would follow through.
“There are some dedicated people working very hard to accomplish all these objectives,” Farah said. “And those people, me included, need help – the kind of help that practically everyone can offer.”
You can listen to “Joseph Farah’s WorldNetDaily RadioActive” live on more than 80 stations from coast to coast or listen on a live-stream signal on the Internet. The program is broadcast daily from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern. It also is available via the Sirius satellite radio network on the Sirius Patriot channel from 5 to 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. Eastern.
Farah is enlisting supporters of his radio show to help it grow. Here’s how:
- Listen to the show and get others hooked. There are options available to practically everyone on the planet to hear the show live or on a refeed. If the show is not broadcast on a local radio station in your market, listen on the Internet or through Sirius satellite network and spread the word to others.
- Call the show with lively and provocative questions and comments. Help make it the most interactive radio show in the world. The toll-free call-in number is 1-800-510-TALK. First-time callers to the show get a free book every day, every show.
- If you have a business that could profit from exposure before this well-targeted market of freedom-loving Americans, consider sponsorship of the program. You can email advertising director Jane Silk at [email protected] or Farah himself at [email protected] for rates and information.
- If you would like information about the radio affiliates closest to you carrying the program, just e-mail [email protected]
- If you are a radio station general manager or program director interested in this unique and lively show of hard-hitting investigative reports, sizzling commentary and engaging interviews, write to [email protected]
There are two more ways for fans and supporters to help the show and the Radio America network that carries it. You can make tax-deductible contributions earmarked for Joseph Farah’s WorldNetDaily Radioactive. And, a new program allows you to donate merchandise such as cars, trucks, planes, boats, etc., which is turned into cash for the show and a tax-deduction for the donor.
“If you really want the truth to get out, if you really want to spread the message of freedom from coast to coast, if you really want to change the political culture of America, there are innumerable ways to get involved and support the work that is already under way,” says Farah.