For one day only, WND is giving away FREE copies of the No. 1 New York Times best-selling book many say has turned the tide of this year’s presidential election – John O’Neill’s and Jerome Corsi’s “Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry.”
The hardcover book will be shipped (within 24 hours!) to everyone who subscribes to WND’s acclaimed Whistleblower magazine, who renews their subscription, or who gives a gift Whistleblower subscription before the offer ends tonight at 10 p.m. Pacific.
“Unfit for Command” takes aim at many of Kerry’s often-repeated claims about his four-month tour of duty in Vietnam and has been credited, along with damning television ads by Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, for Kerry’s drop in presidential-race polls in August.
O’Neill was the naval officer who took over John Kerry’s swift boat in the muddy waters of Vietnam. What he learned convinced him – and convinced the majority of veterans who served directly with Kerry – that John Kerry was and is “Unfit for Command” at the lowliest rank in the Navy, let alone as commander in chief of the United States.
“Unfit for Command” includes the following stunning revelations:
- How all three of John Kerry’s Purple Hearts were for minor injuries, easily treated with band-aids, not requiring a single hour of hospitalization
- How captured Americans were tortured in North Vietnamese prisons for not endorsing John Kerry’s false testimony – before the United States Senate – about alleged American war crimes
- How John Kerry carried a typewriter and an 8-mm home movie camera with him to Vietnam so he could record his own exaggerated version of his war exploits and film staged reenactments of his “combat actions” to advance his political career
- Why John Kerry’s photograph hangs in a place of honor in the Vietnamese communist “War Remnants Museum” in Saigon
- How two of John Kerry’s three Purple Heart decorations resulted from self-inflicted wounds, not suffered under enemy fire
- Why John Kerry’s third Purple Heart “fanny wound” was the highlight of his much-touted “no man left behind” Bronze Star
- How John Kerry turned the tragic death of a father and small child in a Vietnamese fishing boat into an act of “heroism” by filing a false report on the incident.
- How John Kerry entered an abandoned Vietnamese village and slaughtered the domestic animals owned by the civilians and burned down their homes with his Zippo lighter
- How John Kerry’s reckless behavior convinced his colleagues that he had to go – becoming the only swiftboat veteran to serve only four months in Vietnam
- How as a leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War, John Kerry attended a meeting where plans were discussed to assassinate prominent United States senators who supported the war
- How Kerry met secretly with communist delegates at the Paris Peace Conference during the Vietnam War, and why some believe he violated the Uniform Code of Military Justice and federal law
This special one-day offer for a FREE copy of “Unfit for Command” (a $27.95 value), is good until 10 p.m. Pacific tonight and while supplies last. Note: This offer is only good for orders shipped within the United States.