Iserbyt, a former policy adviser in the U.S. Department of Education, blew the whistle on government school methods and compiled her insights and findings in her book.
In “The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America,” Iserbyt explains:
- how good teachers across America have been forced to use controversial, non-academic methodology in their classrooms;
- how “school choice” is being used to further dangerous reform goals, and how homeschooling and private education are especially vulnerable;
- how workforce training (school-to-work) is an essential part of an overall plan for a global economy, and how this plan will short-circuit your child’s future career plans and opportunities; and
- how the international, national, regional, state and local agendas for education reform are all interconnected and have been for decades.
You can listen to “Joseph Farah’s WorldNetDaily RadioActive” live on more than 80 stations from coast to coast or listen on a live-stream signal on the Internet. The program is broadcast daily from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern. It also is available via the Sirius satellite radio network on the Sirius Patriot channel from 5 to 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. Eastern.
If you would like to know the affiliates closest to your area, here’s the e-mail address for inquiries: [email protected]
If you’d like to call in to the show, dial 1-800-510-TALK. Every day, callers who get through and contribute to the program are given free copies of WND Books – including new books and some best sellers.
If you are a radio station general manager or program director interested in the show, here’s the e-mail address: [email protected]
Farah is enlisting supporters of his radio show to help it grow and have an even greater impact. Here’s how:
- Listen to the show and get others hooked. There are options available to practically everyone on the planet to hear the show live or on a refeed.
- If you have a business that could profit from exposure before this well-targeted market of freedom-loving Americans, consider sponsorship of the program. You can email advertising director Jane Silk at [email protected] or Farah himself at [email protected] for rates and information.
- Make tax-deductible contributions earmarked for Joseph Farah’s WorldNetDaily Radioactive. And, a new program allows you to donate merchandise such as cars, trucks, planes, boats, etc., which is turned into cash for the show and a tax-deduction for the donor.
“If you really want the truth to get out, if you really want to spread the message of freedom from coast to coast, if you really want to change the political culture of America, there are innumerable ways to get involved and support the work that is already under way,” says Farah.