VERY SPECIAL PRICE-REDUCTION OFFER: For a limited time, get your Whistleblower subscription or renewal at a substantial discount – plus get a FREE, signed copy of David Kupelian’s best-selling book, “The Marketing of Evil.” Details below.
Four years after Islamic terrorists crashed jumbo jets into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon – and amid current fears of a much more horrendous terror attack on the American homeland – November’s Whistleblower magazine, titled “DEFEATING RADICAL ISLAM,” is an eye-opening, powerful and politically incorrect look at how the West actually can, and must, win the defining war of the 21st century.
After 9-11, President Bush declared war on what he called the “terrorists,” “folks” and “killers” who had committed the worst single act of mass murder in American history. It wasn’t until four years later, in a speech last month, that the commander in chief finally got around to clearly and forcefully identifying just who America’s enemy is:
“Some call this evil Islamic radicalism,” the president said. “Others, militant jihadism; still others, Islamo-fascism.” Radical Islam, said Bush, is “the great challenge of our new century,” adding that it “resembles the struggle against communism in the last century.”
Bush’s willingness to name the enemy was a refreshing break in what has been an absurd, politically correct and suicidal policy of avoiding at all costs any mention of the enemy that has declared war on the West – radical Islam.
“Every day, around the world, if we look for them, we see disparate, seemingly unconnected reports of attacks by Muslims on non-Muslims,” writes WND Editor Joseph Farah. “We see them in Israel, in India, in Indonesia, in the Philippines, in Sudan. We see them even in the U.S. and Europe. People are dying – lots of them. In fact, more Christians are being persecuted today than ever before in the history of the world, even more than under the Romans. Most of those attacks come from Islam.
“What we need to understand,” said Farah, “is that these attacks are connected. They are coordinated. Islam is on the march, again.”
Blowing aside all vestiges of political correctness, this issue of Whistleblower lays out the truth with stunning clarity. Bottom line, said Managing Editor David Kupelian: “This Whistleblower edition shows it really is possible to defeat radical Islam. And it does not involve nuking Mecca, but neither does it allow us to continue living in la-la land when it comes to dealing with an enemy as dangerous and ruthless as Hitler’s Nazis.”
Contents of “DEFEATING RADICAL ISLAM” include:
- “The enemy we fight” by Joseph Farah
- “Al-Qaida in America’s backyard,” by former FBI consultant Paul L. Williams. Surprise! Islamic doomsday beckons from south of the border
- “It’s a matter of survival,” by Joseph Farah, who explains that understanding the enemy in Islam’s 1,400-year war on the West is critical
- “How to defeat the terrorists” by Benjamin Netanyahu, in which Israel’s former leader provides a classic analysis of the problem of Islamic terrorism and its solution
- “Ex-Muslims fear for their lives – in America” by Robert Spencer, author of the best-selling book, “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam.”
- “Saudis spread hate through U.S. mosques,” revealing that propaganda against Jews and Christians alike is being “mainstreamed” within America’s own borders
- “CAIR founded by ‘Islamic terrorists’?” by Daniel Pipes, in which the Mideast expert takes a close look at America’s most vocal Muslim “civil rights” group
- “Will we survive?” by Newt Gingrich, a comprehensive look at how America can protect itself and ultimately conquer radical Islamism
- “Jihadists worse than Nazis,” in which a Saudi columnist blasts al-Jazeera for championing “murder, slaughter, destruction” by “sick people,” and warns that unless the West responds appropriately, the consequences of not countering this threat will be worse than Nazi Germany
- “The left is worth nothing” by Dennis Prager, a bold look at the heart of appeasement
- “Cindy: Terrorists are ‘freedom fighters'”
- “Winning through intimidation” by David Kupelian, a penetrating look at the best – and most likely the only – way radical Islamism can be defeated.
“How do you deal with an insane, maniacal, murderous cult that is growing worldwide?” said Kupelian. “This special issue of Whistleblower provides the answer to this vexing question.”
VERY SPECIAL PRICE-REDUCTION OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower or renew or give a gift subscription and save $10 – pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95. Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and pay only $74.95, plus you’ll receive a free, signed, hardcover copy of David Kupelian’s best-selling book, “The Marketing of Evil.” Offer good in the U.S. only.
If you prefer, you may order by phone by just calling WND’s toll-free customer service line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).