Each week, WND keeps readers up-to-date on what are currently its most popular products by presenting two best-seller lists:
* The ShopNetDaily Best-Sellers List refers to WND's own internal store, where we go out and purchase books and other products to offer – and in many cases we publish the books ourselves.
Advertisement - story continues below
* The WND Book Service is our partner store, where we are able to bring you many more titles beyond what we carry in ShopNetDaily. Either way, you're buying from WorldNetDaily and helping support your favorite news website.
Here then are the ShopNetDaily top sellers for Jan. 2-8:
* "The Marketing of Evil"
By David Kupelian
* "From Time Immemorial: Origins of Arab-Jewish Conflict"
By Joan Peters
* "Judgment Day! Islam, Israel and the Nations"
By Dave Hunt
* "Christianity and the American Commonwealth"
By Charles B. Galloway
* "Breach of Trust"
By Tom A. Coburn
* "Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil"
By Jerome Corsi and Craig R. Smith
* "Everlasting Hatred: The Roots of Jihad"
By Hal Lindsey
* The UFO Conspiracy: Space Travelers or Demonic Deceivers?
By Brian Barkley
* The Heritage Guide to the Constitution Author"
By Edwin Meese, ed.
* "The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History"
By Thomas Woods
* "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades)"
By Robert Spencer
* "The Coming Crash in the Housing Market"
By John Talbot
* "A Christmas Carol"
By Charles Dickens
* "Safely Prosperous or Really Rich"
By Howard Ruff
* "The Trivium: The Liberal Arts of Logic, Grammar and Rhetoric"
By Sister Miriam Joseph Rauh
* The Impeachment of William Jefferson Clinton: A Political Docu-Drama
By R. Emmett Tyrrell Jr.
* From Darwin to Hitler
By Richard Weikart
* "Future Jihad: Terrorist Strategies Against America"
By Walid Phares