“Sit down, Mr. Citizen. I hate to tell you this, but I guess the best thing is just to spit it out. You’ve got cancer.
“And not just a localized cancer, but a malignant, fast-spreading strain of cancer. It’s already attacked all your vital organs and is infiltrating through your circulatory system to even your outer extremities. Unless we take every action available to us and attack this disease on all fronts with the strongest possible treatments, you will surely die a painful, lingering, wasting death. And, I am bound to tell you this: It may already be too late for us to turn this thing around. This cancer is that virulent, that aggressive. I’m sorry, Mr. Citizen.”
If this diagnosis were directed to you, how would you react? What would you do?
Would you shrug it off and start daydreaming about your plans for the weekend? Would you drift out to pick up a latte and an afternoon paper? Just go back to work and forget about it? Or would you contact a lawyer to draw up a will – while checking yourself into the best clinic you could find to fight the cancer with any and every treatment known to medicine today? Would you sell your house if necessary, drain any savings account, put every asset at your command on the line in a determined all-out campaign to live?
Most of us, I believe, would do the latter. I certainly would.
Well – whether we realize it or not – you and I are living right now under such a sentence, such a diabolical attack. The disease is called ACLU. This cancerous organization, this poisonous growth – fraudulently self-named the “American Civil Liberties Union” – is attacking every one of our foundational bases, our vital organs; and it has now expanded its onslaughts to small towns, cemeteries, churches and even children’s groups like the Boy Scouts! Its goal is to remove every last vestige of Christian or Jewish faith from public life.
Muslim, Hindu, Self Awareness, even militant atheist religion – they can stay. But Judeo-Christian believers must keep their mouths shut, hide any and all open expressions of their faith and retire to closed-window ghettos. Church of Satan? You can stay, oh sainted high priest LaVey. But you Christians, you Jews … Get those filthy crosses and those maddening six-pointed stars out of our sight! We don’t make up 1 percent of the American public, but we demand you do as we say!
Think I’m exaggerating?
Look at just a few of the countless things this deviant group supports and even actively promotes:
- Abortion on demand throughout pregnancy
- Eradication of any reference to the Ten Commandments or the Bible from public buildings or hillsides or even cemeteries
- Extended constitutional protection for our sworn enemies!
- Free access to pornography, including Internet pornography access for children
- Freedom to desecrate the American flag
- Tax-exempt status for Satanists
- Actively pro-homosexual school curriculums
- Legalized prostitution
- Legalized drugs
- Nudist camps for teenagers
- Same sex “marriage”
And that’s just a brief, partial list of their heavy-handed, activist campaigns!
And what does the Anti Christian Litigation Union oppose?
- “God Bless America” banners in schools!
- “Abstinence before marriage” sex education
- Christian Homeschooling
- Legalized voluntary, majority-approved prayer in schools
- Sobriety checkpoints and drug searches
- Medical safety reporting of AIDS cases
- Parental consent for teen abortions
- Most post-9/11 security measures
- Any Christian display in public
- Any use of religious symbols for even historical displays
- Any reference to God, let alone Jesus, in a school child’s speech, paper or essay answer!
Was I exaggerating? I’ve only scratched the surface!
This group of U.S.-educated lawyers has proudly filed expensive suits:
- leading to the U.S. Defense Department banning military units from sponsoring Boy Scout troops or even letting them meet on government property;
- supporting an 18-year-old man accused of raping a 14-year-old mentally handicapped boy, arguing that teens should be “free from state compulsion”;
- representing the pro-pedophile North American Man/Boy Love Association – at no cost! – after two group members were accused of raping and murdering a 10-year-old boy;
- successfully driving Boy Scouts out of a local park, because Scouts do not permit homosexual leaders; then winning 940,000 tax dollars to cover their attorney fees and court costs!
- successfully pressuring the L.A. County Board of Supervisors to remove a tiny cross from the long-official county seal (though no one had objected to it) – and then pledging to target all other U.S. governmental agencies with any religious symbols on their seals;
- recommending that New Orleans public school officials be “fined or jailed” for failing to stop a prayer before a high-school football game – claiming that prayer at school-related functions is “un-American and immoral“!
As I said, I’ve only scratched the surface. This space isn’t big enough to say all that must be said about what this ACLU malignancy is doing to America, so I’ll pick up here next week.
Meanwhile, pray for America – before this gang stops you!
Related special offer: