LAST CHANCE! Until 10 p.m. Pacific, Monday, April 30, WND is rolling back the subscription price for Whistleblower magazine to 2002 levels! While the offer lasts, save $10 on your 1-year subscription or renewal, while we also send you a FREE copy of one of our most popular and eye-opening DVDs ever, “Mega Fix: The Dazzling Political Deceit That Led to 9/11.” Better yet, subscribe or renew for 2 years, and in addition to the $10 discount, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of the wildly popular reference book, “Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps, and Time Lines” from Rose Publishing, a $29.99 value!
We’ll also throw in a FREE copy of WND’s stunning expose of America’s money and banking system, “THE FEDERAL RESERVE: FRAUD OF THE CENTURY.”
This is one of the most incredible offers we’ve ever been able to make for Whistleblower, but it will end Monday at 10 p.m. Pacific. Details and ordering info below …
The growing controversy over vaccines – where children are forced to get increasing numbers of vaccinations before attending school, and parents are forced to decide whether to comply despite the reality that dreadful adverse reactions to the shots do regularly occur – has now mushroomed into an issue crucial to all Americans, according to the April edition of WND’s monthly Whistleblower magazine.
This comprehensive and powerfully eye-opening report is titled “SCARY MEDICINE: Exposing the dark side of vaccines.”
For years, the vaccine debate was confined largely to the traditional childhood vaccines like DPT (diphtheria-pertussis-tetanus), MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) and polio. Even then, there were major concerns. The pertussis vaccine, for example, is notorious for having rare but horrendous side effects, and most polio cases in the world in recent years have been caused by the live-virus vaccine itself!
But in recent times, many new childhood vaccines have been introduced, from rotavirus and chickenpox to hepatitis B, meningitis and pneumonia, each with their own controversies and, in some cases, scandals. At first, the new vaccines are just ”suggested,” then they became ”recommended” by pediatricians, and before long they’re ”required” before entering public school.
“A one-year-old healthy child today can get 10 different antigens injected into his body in one day,” warns columnist Barbara Simpson in this issue of Whistleblower. “No one knows the effect on his immune system, and such tests haven’t been conducted.”
But it gets worse, much worse. As a result of today’s vaccine mania:
- Right now, state after state is attempting literally to force young, prepubescent school-girls into getting a brand-new vaccine, with an unproven safety record, to prevent a sexually transmitted form of cancer. The manufacturer, pharmaceutical giant Merck, has lobbied state politicians to make their vaccine mandatory.
- There’s major movement toward an AIDS vaccine. Once approved by the government, will there be another push like the current one to immunize schoolgirls against a sexually transmitted disease, only this time to mandate the AIDS vaccine for everybody?
- Despite publicity to the contrary, the controversial mercury-based vaccine preservative Thimerosal – thought by some researchers to be linked to rising levels of autism in the U.S. – is still used in some vaccines.
- Then there’s the U.S. military, which compels soldiers to get multiple vaccinations. Some experts, citing compelling evidence, blame the military’s anthrax shots for the epidemic dubbed “Gulf War Syndrome.”
These are just a few of the controversies explored in “SCARY MEDICINE: Exposing the dark side of vaccines.”
In this highly polarized debate, on one side there is the medical establishment, including the federal government’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which endlessly repeats the mantra that vaccines are safe and effective and everybody should get them. To question their wisdom tags one as a paranoid conspiracy theorist.
On the other side is a substantial and growing movement of skeptics, including many medical professionals, who openly question vaccines. Some are strident, claiming all vaccines are bad for all people at all times and places, and a few even impute a sinister motive to vaccine manufacturers and the doctors that give the shots. But many others are careful and nuanced and very well informed. They consider each vaccine individually on its merits as well as its known and suspected negatives – and come out holding up a big “caution” sign.
Highlights of this issue include:
- “The dark side of vaccines” by David Kupelian, on what your doctor never told you
- “Beware of vaccine bullies” by Michelle Malkin, who says: “Informed consent? Ha. This was uninformed coercion”
- “Do vaccines cause cancer?” – the startling but indisputable story of how 10 to 30 million Americans received polio shots tainted with monkey virus linked to cancers
- “Medical terrorists on your doorstep” by Barbara Simpson, who shows how today’s vaccine mania is pumping healthy children full of dozens of foreign antigens, without their parents being fully informed about the shots
- “Newborn vaccinated over parents’ objections” by Diana Lynne, who documents the Orwellian nightmare of a young couple as armed guards forced their infant’s vaccination against a sexually transmitted disease
- “Civilians could face mandatory anthrax shots” by Bob Unruh, on credible evidence tying the controversial shots to Gulf War Syndrome, and quoting an expert warning that civilians could be required to received the government’s 10 million “emergency” doses
- “New study links mercury to autism,” documenting how the incidence of the common disorder dropped dramatically after a controversial mercury-based preservative was removed from most vaccines
- “Feds’ conflict of interest over vaccines?” by Jon Dougherty, on the history of “incestuous” ties between drug-makers and the federal government
- “Doctors’ group opposes all vaccine mandates.” The 4,000-member Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, established in 1943, has called for a moratorium on the government forcing any vaccines on the American people, warning, “Our children face the possibility of death or serious long-term adverse effects”
- “Vaccinations and the right to refuse,” by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, who says parents, not the state, must retain authority over America’s children
- And much more …
“I admit it, this is a downright frightening issue of Whistleblower,” said David Kupelian, managing editor of WND and Whistleblower. “But its purpose is to ‘immunize’ readers against the lies and partial truths that abound in this all-important area.”
FANTASTIC SPECIAL OFFER: Until 10 p.m. Pacific, Monday, April 30, save $10 when you subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription! Pay only $39.95 instead of $49.95 for one full year of Whistleblower!
In addition, while the offer lasts, when you subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for one year, we’ll also send you, FREE (including shipping), a copy of one of our most popular and eye-opening DVDs ever, “Mega Fix: The Dazzling Political Deceit That Led to 9/11.”
In this stunning and surprisingly entertaining 90-minute DVD video documentary, Emmy-award-winning filmmaker Jack Cashill traces the roots of September 11 to the perfect storm of disinformation that surrounded the Clintons’ desperate drive for the White House in the years 1995-1996. Cashill leads the viewer from Oklahoma City to Dubrovnik, where Ron Brown’s plane crashed, to the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia to the destruction of TWA Flight 800 off Long Island to the Olympic Park bombing.
As Cashill proves beyond dispute in this DVD, these are not multiple conspiracies, but all part of one major political fix, the mother of all fixes – the “Mega Fix.”
EVEN BETTER: When you subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years, you’ll not only get a $10 discount (pay only $74.95 instead of $84.95), but we’ll also send you a FREE copy of the wildly popular reference book, “Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps, and Time Lines” from Rose Publishing, a $29.99 value!
Nominated for the Christian Book Award 2006, this “Best All-in-One Bible Chart Book” is perfect for Sunday school teachers, pastor appreciation, students and personal Bible study. Contents include: General Bible Charts; Old Testament Charts; New Testament Charts: Maps; Illustrations and Diagrams; and Christianity, Cults & Religions.
If you bought all of these charts and pamphlets separately, you would pay more than $250. Plus you can reproduce up to 300 copies of any chart free of charge (use in one church, not for sale). This fantastic, hardcover, 192-page reference book is 11-1/4 by 9-1/2 inches, with a “concealed” spiral binding – meaning it has a conventional spine, so it looks like a normal book on the shelf, but is actually spiral-bound on the inside, so you can place it flat on a photocopy machine.
WOW, THERE’S MORE! To top it all off, subscribe for one or two years and you’ll also receive a FREE copy of WND’s stunning expose of America’s money and banking system, “THE FEDERAL RESERVE: FRAUD OF THE CENTURY.”
This is one of the most incredible offers we’ve ever been able to make for Whistleblower, but it will end Monday at 10 p.m. Pacific. Please act now, so you don’t miss out. Offer good in the U.S. only.
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).