WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein will be a guest Sunday on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity’s America.”
The show starts at 9 p.m. EST.
Klein will be discussing his episode made public Friday in which leftist British lawmaker George Galloway abruptly booted Klein and radio talk-host Rusty Humphries from his London office and handed them over to Parliament police, claiming the two were Zionist operatives who had breached security by falsely presenting themselves as reporters.
Klein is author of the new book, “Schmoozing with Terrorists,” subtitled “From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – To a Jew!”
Among the highlights of “Schmoozing with Terrorists:”
- Madonna and Britney Spears stoned to death? What life in the U.S. would be like if the terrorists win.
- Terror leaders dish on loudmouth, antiwar celebrities like Rosie O’Donnell, Sean Penn, Susan Sarandan, Jane Fonda, and Richard Gere and even sound off about American talk radio hosts like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.
- Jihadists list their U.S. election favorites, mouth off about politicians and even threaten to kill one 2008 presidential candidate.
- Klein and friends confront well-armed senior terrorists about whether suicide bombers really get 72 virgins after their deadly operation.
- A shocking expose on how YOUR tax dollars fund terrorism!
- Bibles used as toilet paper, synagogues as rocket launching zones? Meet the leaders of the most notorious holy site desecrations in history.
- The under-reported story of Christian persecution in the Middle East as told by the antagonists and victims.
- Terrorists offer tips on how to win the war on terror!
Klein has been interviewing terrorists since age 19, when he spent a weekend with a group connected to al-Qaida. He reports daily from Israel, going where many of his media colleagues dare not tread.
Klein is known for his regular appearances and segments on top American radio programs, where he has many times interviewed terrorists live on air. He served as a co-host of the national “John Batchelor Show,” currently on hiatus.
The oldest of 10 kids, Klein attended Jewish schools from kindergarten through college at Yeshiva University in NY, where he served as editor-in-chief of the undergraduate student newspaper.
Radio talk show host Michael Reagan calls Klein “the Middle East insider you need to know. Most network, cable and print correspondents talk about the Middle East. Aaron Klein lives it. He tells my listeners what the mainstream media report weeks later.”
Talker G. Gordon Liddy boasts Klein is “the most accurate, talented reporter in the Middle East. He has better access to the terrorist bad guys than Muhammad would if he came back from the dead.”