Americans have long taken the wonders of medical science for granted, watching as disease after disease has been conquered with antibiotics, vaccines, better nutrition and pharmaceutical “miracle drugs.” But today, the magic isn’t working – and something scary is happening.
Thanks to self-destructive “alternative lifestyles,” out-of-control immigration, the overuse of antibiotics and other causes, long-“vanquished” illnesses are once again ravaging the U.S., puzzling scientists and terrifying millions of victims and their loved ones.
That’s the explosive subject of the February edition of WND’s elite monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled “THE NEW PLAGUES.”
- The once-“conquered” scourge of tuberculosis has made a terrifying comeback, especially in America’s inner cities (the American Lung Association has called TB “out of control”), and drug-resistant TB accounts for more and more new cases. The reason? Record legal and illegal immigration levels. Indeed, the highest numbers of multi-drug-resistant TB cases are in New York, California, Texas and Florida – states with the highest populations of new immigrants.
- Leprosy, the contagious skin disease evoking thoughts of biblical and medieval times, is now making its mark in the United States, and many believe the influx of illegal aliens is the main factor.
- A new study reveals that homosexuals are much more likely to become infected with the dreaded “superbug” MRSA – methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus – than are heterosexuals. Some are even calling MRSA the “new HIV.” Although previous MRSA contagion has been confined primarily to hospitals, it is now being spread in major cities through homosexual contact. But since staph is also transmissible through non-sexual contact, the University of California researcher who headed up the study warns: “Once this reaches the general population, it will be truly unstoppable.”
- Avian influenza – or “bird flu” – has caused such concern at the highest level of the U.S. government that in 2005, the Congressional Budget Office reported that a severe pandemic of avian flu hitting the U.S. would kill 2 million Americans and throw the country into a major recession.
- Other diseases once virtually unknown in America, like Chagas disease and Dengue fever, are cropping up in southern border areas, while old and much-feared plagues like polio and malaria are also on the upswing.
Compounding all of this, the astronomical number of illegal aliens swarming into the United States is forcing the closure of dozens of hospitals, spreading previously vanquished diseases and threatening to destroy America’s prized health-care system.
“This special issue of Whistleblower reveals new dangers facing America and the whole world as a result of changing trends in morality, ethics, medicine, lifestyle and politics,” said WND and Whistleblower founder Joseph Farah. “Take a good hard look. It’s a matter of life and death.”
Issue highlights include:
Despite the troubling upsurge in infectious disease in the U.S. and even the threats of new epidemics, the situation is far from hopeless, reports Whistleblower.
“If America is paying the price for its self-destructive and foolish behaviors that have together conspired to bring about today’s new plagues, there’s a lot individuals can do to protect themselves and their loved ones,” said David Kupelian, managing editor of WND and Whistleblower. “This issue of Whistleblower takes a good look at prevention – which, believe me, is much better than relying on the cure, especially these days.”
SPECIAL OFFER! For a very limited time, WND is rolling Whistleblower subscription/renewal rates back to 2002 levels! Until the offer ends, you may subscribe , renew or give a gift subscription for one year for only $39.95 – a whopping $10 off the normal $49.95 price!
In addition, we’ll send you? FREE? a hardcover copy of the critically acclaimed best-seller, “Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness.” In it, nationally syndicated radio host, money-management expert and Christian, Dave Ramsey offers a practical, inspiring action plan to help you get in the best financial shape of your life. This mega-hit of a book sells everyday for $24.99, but when you subscribe, renew or give a gift Whistleblower subscription right now, you get it FREE (including free shipping).
EVEN BETTER: When you subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years, you’ll not only get a $10 discount (pay only $74.95 instead of the normal $84.95), but we’ll also send you a FREE copy of one of the most unique books on American freedom ever produced. It’s called “The Declaration of Independence: The Story Behind America’s Founding Document and the Men Who Created It.”
This beautiful book, which will captivate young and old alike, is also called “A Museum in a Book.” Why? Because, like no other history book, it includes documents, letters and other artifacts that may be removed and studied, then returned to the appropriate pockets.
Among the book’s many removable artifacts are: a full-size replica of the Declaration of Independence, John Adams’ diary from a 1774 session of the Continental Congress and John Dickinson’s draft of the Olive Branch Petition. “The Declaration of Independence” belongs in the home library of any serious student of history, and it will make American history truly come alive for your child or grandchild ? a real great gift for the homeschooling family. It normally sells for $34.99, but we’ll send you one FREE when you subscribe to Whistleblower for two years (or renew or give a gift subscription).
This offer is good for a limited time only, while supplies last, and in the U.S. only.
NOTE: When shopping in WND’s online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).