But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand.
Advertisement - story continues below
Ten Reasons we must defeat Obama:
- Life. Experts agree the next president will appoint the deciding vote on the Supreme Court to overturn Roe vs. Wade and RESTORE legal protection to children in the womb or continue the killing for decades to come. Beyond appointing a junior leftist like Ruth Bader Ginsburg or a younger version of abortion zealot John Paul Stevens to the bench, Obama promised to sign the so-called "Freedom of Choice Act" as the first thing he will do if elected. With one stroke of the pen, Obama's first act would strike down every state and federal law restricting abortion in all 50 states. That means no more parental notice, no more ban on partial-birth abortions, no more protection for any child – anywhere. Even infants who are born alive won't get protection from an Obama administration, as he led the charge in the Illinois Senate and voted four times against protecting infants who escape an abortion alive!
Marriage. Barack Obama has promised to strike down the federal Defense of Marriage Act (signed by President Clinton, and previously supported by Sen. Joe Biden). He "supported" the California Supreme Court that redefined marriage to conform to the homosexual agenda and is on record opposing the California (and Florida) marriage amendments that would restore protection to marriage between one man and one woman.
- Your Money. While Obama is gaining in the polls from the economic collapse, he has received more money from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac than anyone else except the chairman of the Banking Committee, Sen. Chris Dodd. Obama received more than $126,000 after serving in the Senate only four years. Watch it for yourself. It was Sen. John McCain who stood on the floor of the Senate calling for more regulations for Fannie and Freddie while the Democrats blocked all the Republican efforts to provide oversight and regulations. Among Obama's economic advisers is none other than former Fannie Mae CEO Franklin Raines. By the way, Obama will reverse the Bush tax cuts, which means a tax increase for every single one of us.
- Your Health. Add to that, tax increases like you've never seen, beginning with the forced government takeover of the health care industry with fines of undisclosed amounts for those who won't go along with it.
- Israel. Obama supporters include the enemies of Israel and enemies of America. Terrorists from al-Qaida to Hamas to Hezbollah, to Islamic Jihad to the Muslim Brotherhood. Palestinians are hosting phone banks for Obama, not to mention donating to the campaign in such numbers that even the FEC has taken notice. What does that tell you?
- Freedom. The Democrats in Congress have already announced their plans to shut down Christian and conservative talk radio, and with Barack Obama in the White House, they would accomplish their gag-rule goals. In addition, we can forget about our Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Conscience with Obama's promise to sign so-called "hate crimes" legislation into law. This would usher in The Criminalization of Christianity.
- Guns. According to the 1996 Independent Voters of Illinois/Independent Precinct Organization general candidate questionnaire, (Politico, March 31, 2008) Obama endorsed outlawing all handguns. He has also supported other bans and limitations on hunting rifles, shotguns and ammunition. Obama would be America's most anti-gun president in history. For the truth where Obama stands regarding your right to bear arms, check out gunbanobama.com.
- Jobs. Small-business owners prefer a McCain administration over his opponent by a four-to-one margin. Obama's economic policies, such as higher taxes and a fine of an undisclosed amount for not providing health care, would put many small businesses out of business and make it tougher for those remaining businesses to flourish and expand, leading to a reduction in jobs. He also supports penalizing corporations, who, by the way, also provide jobs – at least until Obama's attempt to use them to redistribute wealth sends them packing.
- Energy. Obama won't drill, and is against nuclear power. Talking won't get us out of this crisis. Neither will continuing to send billions to the nations that hate us.
- National Security. Obama talked about invading Pakistan, a nuclear armed country. He supports meeting with dictators, such as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran, with zero preconditions. Obama stated that the nuclear option was off the table against terrorists, something no president has ever done since nuclear weapons were created in the 1940s. Even Democrats have condemned such remarks. Recently, when Russia invaded Georgia, Obama didn't know which side was at fault, until his advisers read what Sen. McCain had to say. That's what we can expect when the 3 a.m. phone call comes.
Our very civilization is at stake, and the presidency is not the place for on-the-job training. We must blow the trumpet and warn our nation, or as Ezekiel proclaims, the blood will be on our hands! The good news is, this is not over – you can make a difference. Join with us in sounding the alarm:
- Fast and pray for mercy. Faith2Action has called for DAILY PRAYER from 3-4 p.m. Eastern. Please join our Faith2Action listeners (and other readers of this column) from all over the country on a conference call to pray every day for one hour for God to intervene in our nation at this critical moment in time!
DAILY Prayer Call: 1-712-432-1690 Access code: 499061# 3-4 p.m. Eastern
- Help us sound the Ezekiel 33 alarm by donating $33 to soundthealarmnow.com, a project of Government is not God PAC. Every penny will be used to get this message out, through the Internet, print and the airwaves.
- Download and distribute the voter guides from F2A.org for the presidential and critical Senate and congressional races.
- Volunteer for the McCain/Palin ticket – JohnMcCain.com.
- Send this to everyone you know today.
Advertisement - story continues below