- The communists are coming out of the woodwork, and people are starting to notice. Obama told us to judge him by those with whom he surrounds himself. And America is beginning to do that. Thank you, Glenn Beck.
- Van Jones was the president's choice for "green jobs czar," the radical self-described communist who believes that George W. Bush orchestrated the 9/11 attacks. Thankfully, he quit his position over the weekend – forcing even the New York Times to finally give him a mention. Notice Obama didn't ask him to quit; no, people might think he disapproves of Jones' communist and conspiracy positions, if he did that.
- John Holdren, the science czar, who wants forced abortions, forced sterilization "by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water," and a "transnational planetary regime" to "assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives using an armed international police force." Nice guy. By the way, he hasn't resigned yet.
- Next on the list: Mark Lloyd, the FCC diversity czar, who's poised to shut down radio stations like his hero Hugo Chavez – threatening licenses and waging outrageous fines on stations that say things opposed to the official state position.
- Energy and Environment Czar Carol Browner worked on the Socialist International's Commission for a Sustainable World Society, and is pushing for a "global community" to oversee the environment.
- Regulatory Czar Cass R. Sunstein, who originally wanted the government to force websites to link to opposing views (i.e. the official state position) and believes animals should be able to sue people.
- Manufacturing Czar Ron Bloom, whose union strong-arm tactics came in handy when he helped push out the CEO of GM and turned it into "Government Motors."
- America demanded a rewrite of Obama's speech he is to give to our children today. The indoctrination of the captive audience in public schools was going to be subjected to helping President Obama secure his radical agenda of government take over of health care – but instead of recruiting "Obama Youth," with written pledges, that agenda has been thwarted for another more opportune time – like when people aren't watching as closely.
- It's the economy, stupid. While the tax-evading treasury secretary seeks a global currency, the socialist political payback "stimulus package" has now put us another $3.5 trillion in debt. Rep. Trent Franks said it would take 34,000 years to pay back the debt incurred by this administration. Obama himself admitted that we're "broke," but his solution is to keep spending trillions. It is not the solution America wants.
- Cap-and-tax pending in the Senate would control what we do and tax us for doing it – from heating our home to driving our car. Forget the stimulus bill – cap-and-trade is the largest tax increase in the history of our nation. All the junk science in the world won't make America support it.
- Abortion is not "health care." Even those who call themselves "pro-choice" recognize that getting the government involved to force each of us to pay for abortion is "anti-choice" and un-American. Call it what you'd like, "public option," "co-op compromise" or the "Ted Kennedy Memorial bill," Obama's takeover of health care is about socialized medicine killing babies with your hard-earned tax dollars. Barack Obama told Planned Parenthood: "In my mind, reproductive care is essential care. It is basic care." (July 17, 2007). Five months later the Obama campaign released this: "Senator Obama believes that reproductive health care is basic health care." His health-care plan "will create a new public plan, which will provide coverage of all essential medical services."
"And private insurers that want to participate will have to treat reproductive care in the same way." (Sen. Obama's RH Reality Check Questionnaire, Dec. 12, 2007)
- Rationing is not health care. Whether you call it "death panels," bureaucratic oversight, or government-mandated "protocols," Obamacare means rationing and denial of life-saving treatment to the elderly and the disabled. Know someone who's disabled? Check out H.R. 3200's Sec. 1177, page 354, "Extension of Authority of Special Needs Plans to RESTRICT ENROLLMENT." No health care for people with special needs.
- Everyone seems to forget there's a war going on. Obama sent more troops to Afghanistan, and more are on the way. I haven't heard much about any protests lately, have you? No, Obama (and the Democrats in Congress) want to keep your focus on how we can keep spending like there's no tomorrow. If they continue, there won't be.
- Town hall meetings. America is "fired up" and "ready to go" but it's not to follow Obama and his agenda off the cliff.
- Tea parties are on the move all the way to Washington, D.C. This Saturday, Sept. 12, they'll be at the Mall, making it more difficult for Congress to ignore them – something lawmakers do at their own peril.
- Training. Sept. 25 and 26 – the How to Take Back America Conference will be in St. Louis training Americans HOW to get our country back, with leaders like Gov. Mike Huckabee and Rep. Michele Bachmann leading the charge. Reserve your place today at: 800-726-8096 or at www.HowToTakeBackAmerica.org.
Despite an Obama activist media, America is waking up to the Obama agenda. If they continue to ram through this lethal agenda, neither the president nor his cronies' in Congress will ever see another term.