In time, it seems to happen to all older houses, no matter how well tended they may be.
All manner of parasites, vermin, roaches, rats, worms and termites find their way into the building. Long before they're detected, they infiltrate the walls, the floors, the roofs – and then chew their way into the structure, the supporting beams and the very foundation of the house itself. Silently, surreptitiously, whole communities of invaders make places for themselves, hidden but thriving, totally unknown by the homeowner.
Then, in time, telltale signs are seen. Little droppings, discolored trails, proliferating piles of residue appear in corners, on tabletops, little hanging sacs from ceilings – alarming evidence that the grand old dwelling has been invaded. Decidedly unwelcome creatures have made this place their home, and by their very existence will eventually destroy the house and bring it to ruin.
What can be done, when you learn that your house has already been invaded?
Well, the tried and true remedy is tenting.
Experts come in, actually envelope the whole dwelling in a giant tent – and send a very powerful fumigant, lethal to the varmints and unwelcome creatures, into every nook and cranny of the house. Done thoroughly, every last destructive insect or rodent is sent to varmint hell – and in a day or two, the grand house is habitable again.
I believe – figuratively, but in a very real way – we need to tent the White House!
For reasons only he can explain, the current occupant has purposely brought a whole flock of social and political voracious varmints with him into our House. He doesn't own it; he hasn't even rented it; we the people have simply given him the keys and invited him to live there for four years, making it convenient to serve us better, to carry out our expressed wishes for our country.
To the dismay of millions of us, this occupant seems to think we need an emperor. Even though all polls show that the majority of Americans don't want a whole new government-run health-care system, detest the trillions of dollars in un-payable debt he has foisted on us, question the whole "global warming" scare and disagree with him on many other issues, he boldly announces: "We're going to fundamentally transform America!" And he makes it clear that he is going to cram things down our throats whether we want them or not.
Even though he constantly uses the imperial-sounding "I," he knows he can't do it alone. So, he has assembled the most unbelievable coterie of cronies – who buy into his leftist philosophy – to implement and enforce his will on us. Like a very real infestation of termites and rodents, this crew has settled into powerful positions and is already chewing away at the constitutional structure of our government. Out of nowhere, he has created a whole super-layer of "czars" over many crucial functions of our society – with super authority but no accountability to anyone but the temporary occupant.
Who gave him this right? Don't the people he's supposed to serve have a say in something this ominous?
But it's worse. Far worse. So many of the people he's adding to the public payroll and giving unprecedented power to are socialists, extreme leftists and even proud, boastful Marxists. Communists! Their backgrounds and past allegiances are not hidden; they're easily found by anybody who really wants to know. So it's not possible that now-President Obama didn't realize what kind of people he was bringing into the White House.
No, he's bringing exactly the kind of people he wants around him, to guide him and to do his bidding.
- "Green Jobs" Czar Van Jones (now resigned) – black activist member of American Communist Party and San Francisco Communist Party, who said George Bush caused the 9/11 attack and who wanted Bush investigated by the World Court for war crimes.
- "Car Czar" Ron Bloom – auto union worker, who has worked to nearly put U.S. automakers out of business, and now has authority over GM and Chrysler. He has said recently "the free market is a joke" and "I agree with Chairman Mao that power comes from the barrel of a gun."
- "Auto Recovery" Czar (whatever that means) Ed Montgomery – black radical and anti-business activist. Teaches, at University of Maryland, that U.S. business has caused world poverty. ACORN board member, Communist Du Bois Club member.
- Communications Director Anita Dunn – told high school students recently that her two favorite philosopher/role models are Mother Teresa and Mao Zedong.
- Director of White House Office of Energy and Climate Change Policy Carol Browner – avowed socialist, calls for world governance and says rich countries must shrink their economies to address climate change.
- "FCC Diversity" Czar Mark Lloyd – recently praised Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez for a "great democratic revolution" and for stifling privately owned (non-government) media. He complains that people want to listen to Christian and conservative radio and TV, and lists the ways the federal government can "fix the problem."
- "WMD Policy" Czar Gary Samore – Former U.S. Communist. Wants to destroy all WMDs unilaterally as "a show of good faith."
- "Weapons" Czar Ashton Carter – leftist. Wants all private weapons destroyed. Supports U.N. ban on firearms ownership in America.
- "Safe Schools" Czar Kevin Jennings – extreme gay activist, founder of GLSEN, the organization promoting homosexual orientation and support in all American schools; has praised the late gay-rights activist Harry Hay for his defense of NAMBLA, the "Man-Boy Love Association." Safe schools? Safe schools?
Friend, fellow American, this is just a partial list of the people, the types of people the current president has embedded in the White House and all through the executive branch. It's not accidental, nor coincidental; he himself was virtually carried to his current residence by ACORN, that maggot-ridden organization. No, he wants people who think like this, in order to "radically transform America," as he has pledged.
And they will do just that, drastically … unless we act, decisively and powerfully. Our White House is being eaten away from within. We urgently need to throw a "tent" of public remonstration and outcry over that hallowed abode, to cause them to quake and hunker down inside. And then treat the invaders, the alien rodents, to massive voter gas – the most lethal antidote to would-be tyrants and usurpers.
We must clean house – starting with our own White House.