As the recent past has proven painfully true, not even trillions of dollars from the federal government are enough to stimulate the economy.
But as the 99-cent department at the WND Superstore has demonstrated without doubt, less than one dollar can stimulate human creativity, ingenuity and motivation – the real engines of our economy. And provide for some very gripping and enriching entertainment.
For weeks best-selling books and DVDs have been going for 99 cents at the WND Superstore and practically flying off the shelves as thousands of shoppers have clamored to snag stellar deals on incredible content.
Advertisement - story continues below
The rush is leaving our virtual store resembling a brick-and-mortar retail outfit the day after Black Friday. For lovers of this bargain bonanza tomorrow will have a black cloud hovering overhead – as it will be the waning hours for these rock-bottom rates. At noon (EST) Friday, the 99-cent department officially shutters.
Fortunately, it's not too late to rush over to the store and grab the remaining gems before they're all gone. Supplies are desperately low. While you're safe in the WND Superstore from physical crushing amid the speed of the stampede, it will take some haste and keyboard savvy to beat the time squeeze and secure titles like these – which are only available while limited supplies last:
Advertisement - story continues below
- "The Kinsey Corruption: An Expose on the Most Influential Scientist of Our Time:" Award-winning correspondent Susan Brinkman traces the rapid decline of American morality to the committed intents of Alfred Kinsey and his quest to mainstream all manners of perversity.
- "Holy Land: Christians in Peril:" The unreported aspect of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict concerns the plight of Christians in the Holy Land, which in the Palestinian territories have dwindled from 15 percent of the Arab population in 1950 to just 2 percent today. This documentary by Pierre Rehov shows that driving this Christian exodus is the systematic persecution by their Muslim neighbors – and their largely untold story holds vital lessons for survival as the shadow of radical Islam’s influence looms.
- "American Mourning" follows two families – the Johnsons and the Sheehans – that lost sons in the war against terror. Their sons were buddies – best friends since they first met at Fort Hood in Texas – but the two families have little else in common. While one parent journeyed to the Iraqi slums where his son was killed, another took her anger to the doorstep of the White House. The Johnsons and the Sheehans represent the extremes of grief-stricken parents in war, and the gap in how Americans view the war on terror.
- "Political Zoo" Talk radio sensation and New York Times best-selling author Michael Savage's funniest, most biting book yet leads you on riotous tour through The Political Zoo – an outrageous look at today's most prominent politicos and pundits as the reptiles, rats, and birds of prey they most resemble.
- "The Enemy Within" by Michael Savage goes for the jugular in this brash, incendiary attack on the corrosive effects of liberalism on American culture. Bold, sometimes angry, often uproarious, and always controversial, this book is pure, no-holds-barred Michael Savage, one of the strongest, most original voices in America today.
- "Pants on Fire:" The current U.S. senator and author of two best-selling books, "Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot" and "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them," Al Franken claims to hold himself to "impossibly high" standards of truth telling. Author Alan Skorski's careful research reveals how regularly Franken lies, smears and distorts what others say and do.
- "Yeshua: The Name of Jesus Revealed in Code in the Old Testament:" This book by Yacov Rambsel explores complex codes hidden in the Hebrew text of the Old Testament detailing information about people and places in ancient times, but also names and dates of history-making events in our own day. Rambsel adroitly weaves the Hebrew language into his explanations of how the codes reveal the identity of God's anointed Messiah – interwoven in every book of prophecy and on virtually every page of Scripture.
- "Paul Harvey's America: The Life, Art, and Faith of a Man Who Transformed Radio and Inspired a Nation:" In New York Times best-selling biographer Stephen Mansfield's and coauthor David A. Holland's fascinating look at America's most popular radio host, you'll discover how the brutal murder of his father shaped Paul Harvey's life and career. You'll also learn the truth behind his brief and controversial career in the Air Force; why he was arrested for breaking into a secure research laboratory during the Cold War; why he proposed to his wife, "Angel," on their very first date – and why it took her a year to say yes.
- "Hillary! Uncensored" (DVD): Peter Paul, Hollywood Internet entrepreneur and Hillary's largest donor in 2000, later turned whistleblower to expose her cutthroat quest for power, conspiring to hoodwink a big donor and efforts to avoid accountability to the government and American people.
- "Megashift:" This is not another book highlighting the eradication of Christian piety and rehashing the overpowering evil that seems to rule society. James Rutz's refreshing outlook illuminates an upsurge of power and activity in the body of Christ. A megashift of spiritual power into the hands of ordinary people is about to overwhelm the world and put it into vastly better shape. Prepare yourself to take part in a total makeover on Earth.