Right now, WND readers can get a free hardcover copy of Glenn Beck's latest blockbuster, "The Overton Window" – which brilliantly illustrates how public perception is manipulated into embracing radical, destructive ideas as "normal" – absolutely FREE (including free shipping), but only from WND. To find out how to get your free copy of this No. 1 New York Times bestseller, read on …
Obama, the great manipulator
"America is no longer, uh, what it could be – what it, it once was. And I say to myself, I don't want that future for my children." – Barack Obama to a 7-year-old girl asking why he wanted to be president, Elkhart, Indiana, Aug. 6, 2008
Advertisement - story continues below
Whether Barack Obama is apologizing about America to a 7-year-old child or to European and Muslim world leaders, after 18 months as president there is no longer any doubt about which direction he's taking America: Down.
By every objective measure, it's clear that President Obama and those surrounding and guiding him are firmly committed to ending, once and for all, America's economic, military and moral leadership in the world.
However, the problem with that, as the July issue of Whistleblower magazine powerfully documents, is that history proves the only thing that has prevented the world from plunging into utter darkness and tyranny has been America's leadership, strength, courage, generosity and legendary liberty – in short, its exceptionalism.
"'AMERICA THE EXCEPTIONAL' is the antidote to Obama and his vision of a dependent, enfeebled, American socialist utopia," said David Kupelian, managing editor of WorldNetDaily and Whistleblower. "It transports readers to the real America – the nation they loved as a child, the 'shining city on a hill' our founders gave us and the Pilgrims dreamed about and courageously pursued."
As Kupelian writes in this issue:
Out of the thousands of years of suffering and oppression that comprise human history, a light burns brightly for just a couple of hundred years. The American experiment: a revolutionary idea that the common man can be free, master of his own government, so long as he himself is ruled by God. For a short time this brilliant young country dazzles all the world and all of history, not just with its power and productivity and progress, but with its goodness.
No question about it. For two centuries America has been the leader of the free world and inspiration to the unfree world. It has sent its soldiers to fight and die in foreign
lands to protect the innocent, it has led the world in science,
technology, manufacturing, agriculture, business and philanthropy – but
above all, it has been a beacon of liberty. But that beacon today is
under withering assault.
Highlights of "AMERICA THE EXCEPTIONAL" include:
- "Almost born on the 4th of July" by Joseph Farah, about what he sees in America's future
- "An exceptional history," a brief recounting of America's story – its real history, not the version rewritten in modern textbooks that replace George Washington, Davy Crockett and Henry Ford with Michael Jackson, Facebook and Kwanzaa
- "America, the golden door" by David Kupelian, a personal reflection on the greatest nation on earth
- "Tocqueville: 'Americans combine the notions of Christianity and of liberty'" – an outsider's insightful look at the essence of America's greatness
- "Who believes in American exceptionalism?" by Dennis Prager, who explains why Judeo-Christian values are at the core of today's "cultural civil war"
- "Does Barack Obama believe in American exceptionalism?" Not exactly ...
- "Why conservatives love the founders" by James Lewis, a brilliant answer to leftists who ridicule reverence for America's forefathers
- "About that 'shining city on a hill'" – on the origins of Ronald Reagan's favorite phrase
- "The Pilgrims' attempt at communism" by Joseph Farah, the little-known story of early America's disastrous fling with collectivism, and the powerful lesson learned
- "Why America is exceptional" by Walter Williams, on exactly why we are losing what made this country great
- "The war over America's past" by Patrick J. Buchanan, who probes what's really behind the rewriting of school textbooks
- "Mining history for only certain sins" by Thomas Sowell, who demonstrates how educators and the media poison America's present by distorting its past
- "English: The glue of our nation" by Barry Farber, illustrating the paramount importance of insisting on America's official language
- "How the New Resistance can win the culture war" by J. Richard Pearcey, who explains why multitudes of outraged tea partiers and other protesters are a sure sign of health, sanity and hope
- "Patriot rocker fights for little girl's 'Freedom'" by Chelsea Schilling, about one musician-dad who devotes himself to saving America's children from a bleak future
- "Ronald Reagan's final warning," by President Ronald Wilson Reagan, who eloquently cautioned his countrymen that an "eradication of the American memory" will lead to "erosion of the American spirit"
"Despite the attempted socialist transformation of our nation under Obama," said Kupelian, "in November Americans have a
chance, perhaps our last chance, to restore America's exceptionalism and
to reconnect with her original, transcendent purpose."
"If you want to re-experience the real America," he concluded, "and be refreshed and strengthened for the battles ahead, you must read this very special and inspiring issue."
VERY SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you'll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive TWO FREE GIFTS:
First, you'll get a FREE hardcover copy of Glenn Beck's brand-new bestseller, "The Overton Window." After five back-to-back No. 1 New York Times bestsellers, the national radio and Fox News television host has delivered a ripped-from-the-headlines thriller that seamlessly weaves together American history, frightening facts about our present condition and a heart-stopping plot. "The Overton Window" will educate, enlighten and, most important, entertain – with twists and revelations no one will see coming. (A $26.00 value, FREE – plus free shipping!)
Second, you'll also receive Whistleblower's special issue titled "STEALTH ATTACK: How the Left took control of America piece by piece – schools, media, churches, and now government." The same 'ism' Americans fought to contain overseas – whether called Marxism, socialism, or progressivism – has been slowly infiltrating and subverting America for decades. The final piece of the puzzle – the federal government – fell into leftists' hands like a ripe piece of fruit in November 2008. This issue of Whistleblower ends the charade.
EVEN MORE AMAZING OFFER! Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you'll get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95), and you'll also receive THREE FREE GIFTS: You'll get Glenn Beck's latest, "The Overton Window." You'll also get the Whistleblower special issue, "STEALTH ATTACK." But in addition, you'll receive a FREE copy of one of WorldNetDaily's most popular products ever – a documentary long acclaimed as the "finest video ever produced" on American freedom – "A Nation Adrift."
"A Nation Adrift" masterfully chronicles American history from Christopher Columbus to the present – and, in the process, clearly documents where and how the greatest nation on earth has gone astray, as well as the way back.
"This documentary takes you on a journey – from Christopher Columbus to Jamestown, from Valley Forge to the Constitutional Convention, from the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution, from the First World War to the Stock Market Crash, from FDR to the present," says "A Nation Adrift" producer Brian Barkley.
"Our journey will give a basic grasp of God's sovereign hand behind the history of our nation, which our founding fathers so clearly understood. The result of this journey will give us a better understanding of where America is today, how she arrived here and where she must turn at this critical hour."
Together, "The Overton Window," "A Nation Adrift" and the special Whistleblower issue "STEALTH ATTACK" amount to a value of over $53 – plus free shipping! That's coming close to getting your two-year Whistleblower subscription for free!
These offers are good for a limited time and may end without notice, so act now!
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the July issue, "AMERICA THE EXCEPTIONAL."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).