You know and trust Wayne LaPierre because of his courage and convictions in defending our Second Amendment rights as executive director of the National Rifle Association.
But protecting yourself and your family involves more than being armed – especially in turbulent, unpredictable times like these.
That’s why Wayne LaPierre has authored the ultimate home-safety guide – a true reference book that serves as the foundation of a complete program of emergency and survival planning.
The book is called “SAFE: How to Protect Yourself, Your Family and Your Home.”
It’s a sad fact that hundreds of thousands of American families will face natural and man-made disasters, including ï¬‚oods, ï¬res, hurricanes, tornadoes and more this year and every year. Millions of adults and children alike will be killed or seriously injured in preventable accidents – family crises that don’t have to happen. Millions more will be victimized by criminals, burglars, child predators, identity thieves and scam artists.
“This is the next big release from WND Books,” says Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer. “If you want to take the right steps to prepare and protect the things that are most important to you – your family, your home, your ï¬nancial future – then you owe it to yourself and your family to read this book.”
- Learn how to prepare your family and home for any potential disaster – including ï¬‚ood, ï¬re, hurricanes, tornadoes and more.
- Protect against accidents that claim the lives of more than 100,000 Americans each year – accidents that the information in this book can help you prevent.
- Make your home or apartment more secure – and a less attractive target for burglars and home invaders.
- Make your valuables harder to fence or sell – and therefore less likely to be stolen.
- Protect your computer data and other personal information.
- Ensure that you have the records you need to collect on insurance claims in the event of a burglary or disaster.
- Avoid scams and rip-offs that could lead to ï¬nancial disaster for your family.
- Help your loved ones avoid street crime.
- Protect your children from sexual predators – online and on the streets.
- Travel with conï¬dence in backcountry and wilderness areas, and anywhere else in the world, with the full peace of mind that you are prepared to protect yourself.
Why does everyone need this book? Ask yourself if you knew the following:
- Each year more than 2,800 children die from injuries in their home.
- 20 percent of children aged 10-17 have been sexually solicited online … and 75 percent of them don’t tell their parents about it.
- Every 10 seconds a burglary takes place in America.
- Identity-theft victims spend an average of 600 hours (that’s 15 full workweeks!) and $5,270 recovering from it.
- The safest place to store your vital ï¬nancial and legal documents is NOT in a home safe or a safe-deposit box.
- Leaving your lights on when you leave your home may actually attract burglars.
- Every 7 seconds a child under the age of 6 is taken to the emergency room for poisoning.
- Most people don’t even know what “Dumpster diving,” “phishing” and “pre-texting” are … until they become victims.
As executive vice president of the NRA, Wayne LaPierre is chief spokesperson for nearly 4 million members dedicated to the preservation of the right to keep and bear arms. He is author of The New York Times best-seller “Guns, Crime, and Freedom.” His other works include “Guns, Freedom, and Terrorism”; and “The Global War on Your Guns.”