WASHINGTON – Where does the money come from? Where does it go?
They’re talking about raising the debt limit again in Washington – $14.3 trillion and counting.
If you want to understand the scam of the Federal Reserve system, you won’t get a better inside look than G. Edward Griffin’s “The Creature from Jekyll Island” – a modern-day classic work on the smoke, mirrors, pulleys, cogs and wheels that create the grand illusion Americans call money.
Rep. Ron Paul calls it a “superb analysis.”
Banking and the Federal Reserve … a dry and boring subject? Don’t believe it! Once you pick up this book you’ll be hooked in five minutes. This book reads like a detective story – which it really is; but it’s all true. “The Creature from Jekyll Island” is about the most blatant scam of all history. You’ll find it all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity and more.
U.S. Rep. Ron Paul
“The Creature from Jekyll Island” will change the way you view the world, politics, and money. After you finish this book, your world view will have changed forever. You’ll never trust a politician again – or a banker.
If you’d like to watch the story unfold before your eyes, try “The Fall of America and the Western World,” eight solid hours of interviews with world experts on finance, politics and current events.
8 hours of exclusive, never seen before interviews.
All of the guests featured in this box set offered candid perspectives on why America and the Western World are headed for collapse and what we can do now to protect ourselves from the forthcoming devastation. The guests were chosen because they offered the most balanced, no-nonsense, unbiased and intelligent perspectives on the economy, culture, politics, the global elite, the police state, the banking system, the end of democracy, the U.S. Constitution, the media, media reform, the Bible, the surveillance society, precious metals, the globalist agenda, the end of national sovereignty, martial law, getting off the grid, the middle class, offshoring, the Federal Reserve, the housing crisis, the credit crisis, unemployment, the book of Revelation, prophecy, the new world order and more.
Hear from the following on what to expect next:
- Joseph Farah, the founder, editor and chief executive officer of WorldNetDaily.com, the world’s leading independent Internet news source.
- Naomi Wolf, an author and essayist whose works have appeared in The New Republic, Wall Street Journal, Glamour, Ms., Esquire, The Washington Post, and The New York Times.
- Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, an economist and a nationally syndicated columnist for Creators Syndicate. He served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as the “Father of Reaganomics.”
- Professor Mark Crispin Miller, a professor of media studies at New York University and the author of the book: “Fooled Again.”
- Doug Casey, an American free market economist, best-selling financial author, and international investor and entrepreneur. Since 1979, he’s written a monthly investment newsletter, “The International Speculator.”
- David Icke, a former Professional Soccer player, journalist, network anchorman with the BBC, spokesman in the 1980s for the British Green Party, and since 1990 a full-time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world.
- Mickey Z, a writer, editor, blogger and novelist. He writes a bimonthly column, “Mickey Z. Says,” for VegNews magazine and he has also appeared on the C-SPAN network’s Book TV program.
- David McAlvany, is President of the McAlvany Financial Group and ICA, a 35-year-old precious metals brokerage firm. He has been a featured speaker on radio and around the country analyzing world events and their impact on the global economy and financial markets. He was educated at Biola University and is an associate member of Keble College, Oxford University, where he studied literature and political philosophy.
- Doug McIntyre, the morning host on Los Angeles, California talk radio station KABC Radio. McIntyre’s background includes work as television writer-producer (his credits include: WKRP in Cincinnati, Full House, Mike Hammer and the critically acclaimed PBS series, Liberty’s Kids, which earned McIntyre a Humanitas Prize nomination).
- G. Edward Griffin, an American film producer, author, and political lecturer. After writing for the 1968 Wallace campaign, he began a career of producing documentaries and books on often-debated topics like cancer, Noah’s ark, and the Federal Reserve, as well as on right-libertarian views of the U.S. Supreme Court, terrorism, subversion, and foreign policy.
- Ken Klein, is no stranger to titanic battles. As a standout college football player and former player of the National Football League (NFL). Colorful and controversial, Klein over the past two decades has appeared on hundreds of radio, and television shows. His book, “America Globalism and the False Prophet” is the most riveting prophetic book on biblical prophecy.
Here’s another great resource: “The Money Masters” – a comprehensive, 3-1/2 hour, fast-paced historical documentary throws back the veil of deceit hiding the origins and operations of the corrupt banking plutocracy that owns and rules America and is gradually and clandestinely imposing a worldwide tyranny on the rest of us.
In 1913, President Woodrow Wilson approved the Federal Reserve Act. A few years later, he reflected:
“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world – no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”
A century before Thomas Jefferson reflected much the same sentiment:
“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks….will deprive the people of all property until their children wakeup homeless on the continent their fathers conquered….The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”
This riveting DVD documentary covers the history of monetary reform from Roman Times to the present. It is packed with brilliant quotations and is absolutely the best production on the Federal Reserve available. Presented in layman’s terms that the average person can comprehend, this set even includes a 16 page booklet containing the Monetary Reform Act.
Looking for real solutions? Don’t miss “The Secret of Oz: Soutions for a Broken Economy,” by the director of “The Money Masters.”
The United States is headed for a deep depression, according to this new documentary. Could the solution to America’s economic troubles be encoded in the pages of L. Frank Baum’s “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz”?
It is well known in economics academia that “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz” – written by Baum in 1900 – is loaded with powerful symbols of monetary reform which were the core of the Populist movement and the 1896 and 1900 presidential bids of Democrat William Jennings Bryan.
The yellow brick road (gold standard), the emerald city of Oz (greenback money), even Dorothy’s silver slippers (changed to ruby slippers for the movie version) were symbols of Baum and Bryan’s belief that adding silver coinage to gold would provide much needed money to a depression-strapped, 1890s America.
In “The Secret of Oz” you’ll learn how to decode these symbols to unveil the solution to growing economic hardship here in America – and around the world.