While Americans are distracted by the noisy three-ring circus of politics, entertainment and national-security threats, beneath it all the greatest nation on earth is being drained, looted, bankrupted – or in Obama-speak, “transformed” – and every major indicator shows seriously chaotic times ahead.
That’s the message of the June issue of Whistleblower, “BE PREPARED: An economic tsunami alert for Americans.”
Of course, for millions of Americans who have already lost their jobs, businesses, homes or savings, chaos is already their reality. And while politicians claim “recovery is just around the corner,” hundreds of trillions of dollars in public debt (including future obligations) and mountains of printing-press money to pay all those otherwise unpayable obligations cannot have a happy ending.
Thus, everyone who has worked hard, obeyed the law, sacrificed, saved and invested so they could be secure in their old age is in real danger of being wiped out – or at least of losing a major portion of what they own. Inflation, the intentional policy of America’s current political and financial ruling class, literally means the government is stealing your wealth – your substance – just as though it inserted a vacuum hose into your bank account and slowly sucked out the money every night when no one was watching.
Already, food, gasoline and other commodities are rising dramatically in price. Or, looking at it from the other end of the equation, the U.S. dollar is constantly diminishing in value – not just in relation to other nations’ currencies, but in terms of real purchasing power here at home.
“We need to wake up and realize that to protect ourselves, our communities and our country, we have to take action,” said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “If a tsunami alert sounded, you would move to higher ground. Consider this issue of Whistleblower a tsunami alert – along with some advice on finding that higher ground.”
Highlights of “BE PREPARED” include:
- “Our immoral money system – and where it’s leading us” by Joseph Farah
- “Tsunami alert” by David Kupelian, on why it makes sense to prepare for hard times
- “9 meals from anarchy” by Patrice Lewis, on “the elephant in the room that everyone refuses to see”
- “Prepping on a shoestring” by Patrice Lewis, on how increasing your independence and resilience doesn’t have to cost a fortune
- “The war for food and water, fiber and fuel” by Donna Hearne, documenting that inflation, bad weather and increased demand aren’t the only cause of skyrocketing prices
- “Real inflation rate almost 10%?” by Bob Unruh, on how the U.S. government is “on trajectory to crush the middle class within 5 years”
- “12 signs of hyperinflation” – on how rampant inflation will destroy the American dollar, which used to be “as good as gold”
- “Obituary: The U.S. dollar is dead” by Kirk Elliott, on why the Federal Reserve sees no choice but to inflate the money supply
- “Tangible investments … that lick your hand” by Patrice Lewis, answering the question: With dollars losing their value, what’s the best place for your money?
- “God and your money” by Craig R. Smith, with a Christian perspective on inflation, debt, saving, investing and taking risks
- “Americans and their guns” by David Kupelian, citing overwhelming evidence proving firearms make life safer
- “Is Obama really ‘in over his head’?” by Robert Ringer, who answers, “No, his objective from Day 1 has been to punish those who are prosperous”
- “Citizens, plug and bail furiously – we’re sinking!” by Pat Boone, who says there’s something very fishy about the ship’s captain
With the great American middle class in danger of being crushed by the almost certain financial chaos and serious inflation coming, just living on autopilot – shopping, saving and investing in exactly the same ways that worked in the past – is not the best option.
“In many ways,” said Kupelian, “our dilemma today in America is similar to that of a ship’s crewmembers who realize their vessel is sinking. Every good shipmate is going to be on deck, helping to bail out the water, fix the leak, repair the engine, stop the mutiny, and make sure women and children get on lifeboats first.
“But the very first thing everybody on board needs to do is to put on their life vest. It’s not an either/or matter of helping save the ship or protecting yourself and your family. It needs to be both.”
He added: “You may already be doing everything you can to save the American ship of state. Thank you for that. This issue of Whistleblower is about life vests for you and your family.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive two free gifts:
First, you’ll get an autographed copy of the latest book from WND Books, “The Simplicity Primer: 365 Ideas for Making Life More Livable” by WND columnist Patrice Lewis, a 432-page compendium of practical and inspired ideas for achieving a simple lifestyle from a concrete, conservative, no-nonsense, realistic standpoint. It offers guidelines for family life, finances, the workplace, health, relationships, spiritual life, home, recreational activities, and much more.
Imagine how simple your life would be if you were out of debt, had well-behaved kids, and a happy marriage. Imagine what it would be like to have an uncluttered home or a job you love. Imagine how it would be if you were better able to survive and thrive in these increasingly uncertain times. These things are possible, and following even a few of the 365 tips in this book will simplify your life in amazing ways. (A $15.95 value, yours FREE as WND’s gift for subscribing to Whistleblower.)
Second, you’ll also receive Whistleblower’s special issue titled “GEORGE SOROS AND HIS EVIL EMPIRE: Exposing the real power behind the radical transformation of America.” This stunning issue exposes the “dark lord” of the left – billionaire investor George Soros, and illuminates the heart and soul of this mysterious leftwing transformer of societies. It reveals how he creates and financially sustains scores of influential and shockingly anti-American organizations – all dedicated to converting America into a European-style, government-controlled, socialist state.
“If it’s immoral, subversive or harmful to America, Soros favors it, organizes it and funds it,” said Kupelian. “If it’s noble and freedom-producing, like free markets and small government, he despises it and creates organizations to undermine and ultimately destroy it. This issue of Whistleblower shines intense daylight on all of this.” (A $7.50 value – FREE!)
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95), and you’ll receive three free gifts: You’ll get both “The Simplicity Primer” and “GEORGE SOROS AND HIS EVIL EMPIRE.”
But in addition, you’ll get the ultimate manual for protecting your home and your loved ones, the massive new 336-page blockbuster book by NRA leader Wayne LaPierre, “SAFE: How to Protect Yourself, Your Family and Your Home.”
If you want to take the right steps to prepare and protect the things that are most important to you – your family, your home, your financial future – then you owe it to yourself and your family to read this book.
- Learn how to prepare your family and home for any potential disaster – including flood, fire, hurricanes, tornadoes, and more.
- Protect against accidents that claim the lives of more than 100,000 Americans each year – accidents that the information in this book can help you prevent.
- Make your home or apartment more secure – and a less attractive target for burglars and home invaders.
- Make your valuables harder to fence or sell – and therefore less likely to be stolen.
- Protect your computer data and other personal information.
- Ensure that you have the records you need to collect on insurance claims in the event of a burglary or disaster.
- Avoid scams and rip-offs that could lead to financial disaster for your family.
- Help your loved ones avoid street crime.
- Protect your children from sexual predators — online and on the streets.
- Travel with confidence in backcountry and wilderness areas, and anywhere else in the world, with the full peace of mind that you are prepared to protect yourself. (A $27.95 value, FREE – plus free shipping!)
Together, “The Simplicity Primer,” “GEORGE SOROS AND HIS EVIL EMPIRE” and “SAFE: How to Protect Yourself, Your Family and Your Home” add up to over a $50 value FREE – plus free shipping on top of that!
These special free book offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
To order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).