WND believes in encouraging vigorous debate on the issues. However, we do have some basic rules to keep comments about our stories civil and clean. If your post has disappeared, it is because it has either violated one of our rules or is a response to a commenter who has violated one of them.
The rules are as follows:
- Please be respectful. Do not post anything libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful, vulgar, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or illegal. This applies to your fellow commenters, as well as subjects of stories, authors, and WND in general. Posts of these kind will be deleted.
- Spam or solicitations will be deleted.
- You may, of course, openly disagree with stories or other user comments, but we expect that you will do so in a mature manner. (See #1 above.)
- Comments with profanity or profanity with punctuation substituted for letters -- such as %#!$ -- will be deleted.
- Stay on topic: comments should be about the article or in reference to other comments about the article. Off topic comments will be deleted.
- Comments containing URL's, particularly if they are self-promotional, may be deleted.
- Comments are not screened before they are posted. They are moderated after the fact, and we do not always see everything right away. If you think something violates the rules or if you have a problem with the way WND has moderated your post, please email us at [email protected]. Important: please include the URL of the article and the name of the offending commenter.
Advertisement - story continues below
Disclaimer: All views and opinions expressed in wnd.com user comments are solely those of the individual submitting the comment, and not those of WND or its staff. WND is not responsible for the content of its users' posts. The WND staff reserves the right to remove any posted comment at any time.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.