WASHINGTON – Many times over the last four years, the so-called "birther" issue, which actually focuses on a critical constitutional foundation of the republic, has been pronounced dead by the major media and political elite.
But Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio had a surprise for those naysayers with a stunning press conference in which he affirmed that the first law-enforcement investigation to examine the case found Barack Obama's birth certificate to be "fraudulent."
The constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama is now more in doubt than ever before, according to recent polls showing more than 50 percent of Americans skeptical still even about his birth in the U.S.
Advertisement - story continues below
If you think the Constitution is still the law of the land, no matter what the Big Media tell you, there are now more opportunities to help fight for the truth – and more resources than ever before to help you spread it.
For starters, there's the video of Arpaio's press conference, available for free viewing and distribution to your Facebook friends and family members. Join the hundreds of thousands of Americans who have already seen it.
Joseph Farah, WND's founder and the man responsible for streaming that press conference live to more than 72,000, says there's much more work to be done – and that only an uprising of significant proportions can ensure the truth wins out. Here are the action steps he recommends and urges:
Advertisement - story continues below
- Support Arpaio's continuing investigation as it moves into a new phase with your financial contributions. This is an uphill fight, and Arpaio is already being attacked for diverting local law-enforcement funds to what is perceived as a national political battle. It's not true, of course. This probe has been funded by voluntary contributions from all over the country.
- Get the newest e-book by Jerome Corsi and Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo, "A Question of Eligibility: A Law-Enforcement Investigation into Barack Obama's Birth Certificate and His Eligibility to be President." This is a historic work, which will be constantly updated with the latest information and findings for those who purchase the e-book for only $9.99 and get free downloads whenever there's breaking news.
- While you're at it, and while supplies last, you can get a copy of the video of the same title, "A Question of Eligibility," produced by WND Videos, which lays the groundwork for the questions surrounding Obama’s eligibility questions.
- But the most in-depth work ever done on this topic is to be found in two books, which you can get for one low price through the WND Superstore. There's Corsi's bestselling "Where's the Birth Certificate?" – the book that actually forced Obama to release what he claims is his long-form birth certificate – and the e-book sequel, "Where's the Real Birth Certificate?"
- Farah is continuing a campaign he believes was responsible for raising awareness of the eligibility issue when the media wouldn't give him the time of day – the national billboard campaign asking the question, "Where's the Real Birth Certificate?" Hundreds of billboards have been placed all over the country over the last three years, and Farah plans to continue the campaign right through Election Day. If you support this idea, your contributions are desperately needed.
- Prefer to make your own statement – in your own yard? You can do that with "Where's the Real Birth Certificate?" yard signs. and "Where's the Real Birth Certificate?" bumper stickers.
- Want a short and sweet "Obama Eligibility Primer" you can read, digest and help you to spread the word?
- Do you know what was the first bestselling book to explore the eligibility issue in depth? It Was Aaron Klein's "Manchurian President." You can get that book, while supplies last, for just 99 cents.
- One of the other early eligibility pioneers was WND's Molotov Mitchell. Get his early video work, "For the Record: I'm Not Crazy" on this subject for just $4.95.
- Check out the rest of the eligibility resources available in the WND Superstore in the "Birth Certificate Department." They include postcards, special reports, bumper stickers, T-shirts and more.
"Am I trying to exploit this issue for financial gain, as some suggest?" asks Farah. "No, just look at the prices we are offering for these resources. In fact, as anyone knows who has followed this issue, I have paid a substantial personal and professional price for pursuing it so aggressively. So has my company. What I am trying to exploit for the benefit of the country is the truth that is staring America in the face but being ignored. Help me get it out to our fellow Americans before it's too late."