Only in America would it be possible to get a fictitious cartoon character on the presidential ballot.
That’s what we learned in a New Jersey courtroom hearing – one of nearly 100 legal challenges to the eligibility of Barack Obama that have been thwarted on technicalities and jurisdictional issues alone.
The American people have now been told the sad news that Mickey Mouse can get on the ballot. This will be great news to the ACORN crowd, which has actually used the name of the Disney character on its petitions for ballot positions.
Not one judge anywhere has examined actual evidence and ruled according to the law of the land. And only one law-enforcement investigation has been conducted on the matter, with Sheriff Joe Arpaio finding probable cause of fraud in the “birth certificate” posted by the White House.
Ironically, there’s less doubt about Mickey’s eligibility requirements than those of Obama. We know where he was created – in Hollywood, Calif. We know he’s old enough to serve. We know his “daddy,” Walt Disney, was an American citizen at the time of the “birth” of his offspring. We know Mickey never became a citizen of Indonesia. We know Mickey wasn’t adopted by a foreign national. We know his father wasn’t a Kenyan visiting student. We know he didn’t attend college as a foreign student. We know Bill Ayers’ dad didn’t put him through law school.
In other words, we know a lot more about Mickey Mouse than we do about the mysterious life of Obama.
But all that is beside the point. Our election system is becoming a sham under the leadership and obfuscation of Obama. It’s becoming a sham under the myopic eyes of a politically driven, lapdog, semi-official media establishment. It’s becoming a sham under the nose of the so-called opposition party that is too intimidated to observe that the emperor has no clothes.
What this all means is that the Obama campaign will be emboldened to do what it knows how to do best – steal the election through voter fraud and manipulation of the law.
After all, if you can bluff your way onto the ballot, get yourself elected illegitimately in 2008, what chance is there to hold Obama accountable to the rules of the game in 2012?
That’s why this much-disdained issue of eligibility is not a “distraction.” That’s why this I hate hearing how it is not a “winning issue.” That’s why it’s time for Americans to rise up and fight back for the rule of law and the will of the people – what made America special among the community of nations from the very beginning.
Some naysayers have urged me to give up. Some have explained it’s a lost cause. Some say we just have to accept the fact that Obama is going to win re-election and have his way with the greatest country the world has ever known.
I’m not willing to accept that. I hope you aren’t, either.
If you’re not, here is what I would urge you to do:
- Support Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s continuing investigation into Obama’s eligibility and all of the surrounding questions about his true identity. There are very few elected or unelected officials in the country with the guts of Joe Arpaio. I trust him to see this through.
- Sign the latest WND petition to members of Congress to look at the evidence Arpaio has assembled and to perform its own independent investigation. If they are not willing to do this, they should stop writing laws right now because the laws don’t mean anything – not even the Constitution.
- Support WND’s ongoing “Where’s the Real Birth Certificate?” billboard campaign that got this whole controversy started years ago. In the last three years, WND has posted hundreds of billboards like this and flown airplane banners over key events. We want to be prepared to make an impact at the conventions this summer. But we need financial help.
- Make voluntary contributions to WND, which has led the way on reporting this issue for four years. We could really use the support to keep up this work against overwhelming odds and opposition.
- Become a citizen journalist, armed with video cameras and audio recording equipment, this election year and ask the tough questions of those running for office – for president, for the House and for the Senate. Get them on record and send those recording to WND for publication.
More people are joining this cause every day. More people are realizing they’d rather be called names than forsake their Constitution. More people are realizing they’ve been lied to. More people are realizing Obama is not who he says he is. More people are realizing that without a constitutional basis for governance in America, our country is nothing more than a, pardon the expression, Mickey Mouse banana republic.