Why isn't anyone in the conservative media clearly stating WHY the MSM and the Democrats want Romney as the Republican candidate?
I believe it is because he is the most vulnerable, for the following six reasons.
- Romneycare and Obamacare are virtually identical, mandates and all.
- Romney is the perfect class-warfare target (he is in the top 1 percent of the top 1 percent).
- Super pac and MSM media TV "specials" on Mormon doctrine.
- Endless repeating of Romney video where he has taken opposing positions.
- Romney's unwillingness to state the truth about the Obama record, out his fear of losing the "independents."
- Romney's inability to motivate the Republican conservative base. They will vote for him, but they won't work for his success, with calls and dollars.
Why isn't the MSM/Democratic line of attack being concisely stated for conservatives to repeat to others? Please help your readers to understand how Obama will win against Romney.