Hailed by Glenn Beck as a “watchdog” and by Rush Limbaugh as a “go-to guy,” bestselling author and attorney Christopher C. Horner is a leader in the fight against liberal tyranny in America – with his requests for information even declared “criminal” by the Obama administration. Revealing explosive new information obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and well-placed sources, Horner exposes the tightly kept secret of liberals running our government and schools: a carefully managed war to undermine the taxpayers’ right to see what their government is up to.
During his campaign, Barack Obama promised “the most transparent administration in history.” Not only has this proven to be an empty promise, but he and his liberal allies systematically hide their activities from the public. They use private email accounts and computers, avoid creating records, stonewall information requests and otherwise delay or deny access to information every taxpayer has a right to know. This eye-opening book, “The Liberal War on Transparency,” exposes the White House tricks, tactics and “tradecraft” now regularly used to keep Americans in the dark. You’ll learn:
- Scandalous examples of activist government employee tricks to hide their activities.
- How the Obama administration, which leaks sensitive information for political gain (while aggressively prosecuting whistleblowers), deliberately politicized the FOIA process to stonewall legitimate requests for public information.
- What the Democrats tried to hide about their crony deals with big business, Solyndra, various liberal initiatives and U.N. schemes.
- How American colleges and universities bow to radical liberal faculties to hide public records.
- How to fight these tactics and make your own FOIA requests to get the information you need – even when the government tries to stop you.
This is more than an exposé on the latest Washington cover-up. It is a wake-up call and how-to manual for all Americans to demand transparency from our leaders and defeat the liberal attack on open and honest debate. If you believe in America, you need to fight for your freedoms. You need to take a stand against the Liberal War on Transparency.
- “The New Founders: What Would George Washington Think of the United States of America If He Were Alive Today?” by Joe Connor and Michael Duncan: This is an entertaining, educational, emotional and inspiring original novel about the Father of Our Country’s miraculous run for president in 21st-century America. In “The New Founders,” the authors bring George Washington back to life to take on today’s issues as he seeks the presidency with the help of his 21st-century founding brothers. Six unsuspecting patriots are drawn together in Philadelphia over the Independence Day weekend. Though having just met, the men seem uncannily familiar and immediately act as if they have known each other forever. … While touring Independence Hall the new friends encounter a mysterious man dressed in colonial garb, who confirms to them their true identities. The men are overwhelmed by the evidence that they are the reincarnates of our Founding Fathers, Jefferson, Madison, Franklin, Hamilton and John and Sam Adams, brought together by Providence and the mysterious man who they come to accept as none other than George Washington. After their soul-searching and self-doubt subside, the New Founders and their leader General Washington embark on an educational, emotional and often humorous journey to our nation’s capital in search of Providence’s intentions for them. On the way, the New Founders present a crash course on U.S. history to the Father of Our Country, introducing him to and reminding the reader of the marvels of 21st-century America that so many of us now take for granted. Washington, shaken by learning of the horrors of the Civil War, finds himself drawn to the Lincoln Memorial and the humble strength of President Abraham Lincoln. After his spontaneous speech extolling Lincoln’s strength and our constitutional values, which he makes on the steps of the Memorial creating a national sensation, radio talk show host Josh Anders and the other New Founders, realizing Providence’s intentions, convince Washington to run for president. The New Founders build Washington’s platform based on our principles of Life, Liberty, Property and the Pursuit of Happiness, all of which are defined in the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution. In doing so, they engage the reader by debating the major issues of today using the timeless, actual words and broad-ranging ideas of the Founders themselves. Candidate Washington, using a cleverly contrived alias, combats a snarling press obsessed with his destruction and an arrogant incumbent president bent on controlling the American people. Washington ultimately vanquishes these 21st-century rivals, buoyed by an electorate starved for a candidate who not only believes in them and their principles, but can plainly articulate the greatness of our society. The reader will realize that many of today’s challenges are the very same as those our country faced during the American Revolution and can be solved only by adherence to our enduring constitutional principles. “The New Founders” is sure to be an emotional, entertaining and inspiring whirlwind ride through American history and into our future.
- “A Patriot’s History of the Modern World”: by Larry Schweikart & Dave Dougherty: “America’s story from 1898 to 1945 is nothing less than the triumph of American exceptionalism over liberal progressivism, despite a few temporary victories by the latter.” Conservative historian Larry Schweikart has won wide acclaim for his No. 1 New York Times bestseller, “A Patriot’s History of the United States.” It proved that, contrary to the liberal biases in countless other history books, America had not really been founded on racism, sexism, greed and oppression. Schweikart and co-author Michael Allen restored the truly great achievements of America’s patriots, founders and heroes to their rightful place of honor. Now Schweikart and co-author Dave Dougherty are back with a new perspective on America’s half-century rise to the center of the world stage. This all-new volume corrects many of the biases that cloud the way people view the Treaty of Versailles, the Roaring Twenties, the Crash of 1929, the deployment of the atomic bomb and other critical events in global history. Beginning with the Spanish-American War – which introduced the United States as a global military power that could no longer be ignored – and continuing through the end of World War II, this book shows how a free, capitalist nation could thrive when put face-to-face with tyrannical and socialist powers. Schweikart and Dougherty narrate the many times America proved its dominance by upholding the principles on which it was founded – and struggled on the rare occasions when it strayed from those principles. The authors make a convincing case that America has constantly been a force for good in the world, improving standards of living, introducing innovations, guaranteeing liberty and offering opportunities to those who had none elsewhere. They also illustrate how the country ascended to superpower status at the same time it was figuring out its own identity. While American ideals were defeating tyrants abroad, a constant struggle against progressivism was being waged at home, leading to the stumbles of the Great Depression, the New Deal and the attack on Pearl Harbor. Despite this rocky entrance on the world stage, it was during this half century that the world came to embrace all things American, from its innovations and businesses to its political system and popular culture. The United States began to define what the rest of the world could emulate as the new global ideal. “A Patriot’s History of the Modern World” provides a new perspective on our extraordinary past – and offers lessons we can apply to preserve American exceptionalism today and tomorrow.
- “The Price of Politics” by Bob Woodward: “The Price of Politics” is an intimate, documented examination of how President Obama and the highest profile Republican and Democratic leaders in the United States Congress attempted to restore the American economy and improve the federal government’s fiscal condition over three and one half years. Drawn from memos, contemporaneous meeting notes, emails and in-depth interviews with the central players, “The Price of Politics” addresses the key issue of the presidential and congressional campaigns: the condition of the American economy and how and why we got there. Providing verbatim, day-by-day, even hour-by-hour accounts, the book shows what really happened, what drove the debates, negotiations and struggles that define, and will continue to define, the American future.
- “The Obama Confession” by Dr. Andrew G. Hodges: He has identified killers by studying ransom notes, emails, letters, and police interviews to spot secret confessions. He decoded O.J.’s “suicide note” to confirm he had committed a double murder. He deciphered the JonBenet ransom note to identify the child’s killer. He decrypted letters from BTK to predict that he was about to kill again – the only profiler to do so. He studied statements by Joran van der Sloot and Deepak Kalpoe to tie them to the slaying of Natalee Holloway. He showed how Casey Anthony secretly confessed to killing her daughter in 200 letters written to a jail mate. He even decoded Bill Clinton’s Lewinsky confession/apology on TV, revealing the awful pain which led to Clinton’s self-sabotaging behavior. Now psychiatrist and forensic profiler Dr. Andrew G. Hodges gets inside the mind of a different kind of deceiver, an unscrupulous politician: Barack Obama. Using a unique psycholinguistic technique he calls “ThoughtPrint Decoding” to “read between the lines” of people’s statements – called “the cutting-edge of forensic science” by expert investigators – Hodges ultimately discovers the truth. By analyzing two of Obama’s most important speeches and two heartfelt letters to his daughters, he delves into the president’s unconscious and decodes his deeper messages. These communications originate from a part of the subconscious Hodges calls the “super intelligence” – the amazing intuitive power hinted at in Malcolm Gladwell’s book “Blink.” It’s a brilliant see-all, tell-all part of our minds. Here is Obama’s whole story – his deeper narrative. On the surface, readers will follow him from his controversial birth, to his Muslim childhood, to his earliest indoctrination by radical left-wing activists, and finally to his historic ascension to the White House. But below the surface, where the super intelligence reigns, Obama’s story takes some utterly unexpected turns as he answers every question about himself – and then some. Obama reveals the completely secret trauma that controls his life, resulting in his deep misguided fury expressed toward America. Behind his easy going demeanor lurks an unimaginable fury – for good reason. Obama provides his answers “in code” to these and other cutting-edge questions:
- Just how dangerous a president is he, really? Is he secretly gunning for America, working for her demise, or is that just right-wing hype?
- What does he really have to say about accusations of being an illegal, foreign-born president?
- What does he truthfully tell us about his birth certificate?– What does he tell us about the identity of his biological father?
- What about his true religion? Did he authentically “convert to Christianity” just to get elected by a largely Judeo-Christian electorate? Or does he harbor in his heart loyalty to Islam, the religion of his birth and early educative environment?
- Deep down, what does Obama have to say about race relations today?
- What does he passionately believe is America’s greatest problem?
- Does Obama’s super intelligence have a vision for America which unites us in constructive ways?
- Or is his method solely to destroy traditional American culture and politics?
- While consciously he is ardently pro-choice – he was the only senator to favor violent partial-birth abortion – what does his super intelligence have to say on the question of life? Obama shines the light on the fact that often we are different than we think we are – as he shows us the plain unbiased truth about himself. Be prepared to meet an Obama who has more unexpected twists in his life than you can imagine. He will surprise and enrage you but you will come away with a deeper understanding and even an empathy for him. Obama’s secret admissions pave the way for him to potentially come clean with U.S. citizens – if he is brave enough to admit his crimes against the Constitution and against the American people.