Nate Szczerbinski, 34, of Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan, says he was beaten after a car crash

In a city consistently ranked as one of America’s most violent, a white suburban-Detroit resident is recovering in the hospital, claiming he was beaten by a black mob after a traffic accident.

The June 7 incident comes only two months after a white, 54-year-old suburban-Detroit motorist was attacked by a black mob in a similar racially motivated assault.

But don’t expect to see either story covered by the national press, Colin Flaherty, author of the book “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It,” told WND.

“There’s a media blackout of these types of stories out of Detroit, and frankly, every American city. The media jumps on any instance of a white individual attacking a black person, but in this case it was a white male being attacked by a large group of black people,” said Flaherty.

And it has happened twice in the span of two months, he noted.

“The fact that another white motorist was attacked by a large group of black people and race was a motivating factor in the assault should help put into perspective why the Detroit Police Officer Association held the ‘Enter At Your Own Risk’ rally,” Flaherty said.

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

In 2012, the Detroit Police Officer Association held an “Enter At Your Own Risk” rally in which it warned people to avoid the city because of its ‘war-like’ conditions.

In the latest incident, Nate Szczerbinski, 34, of Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan, said he was going the wrong way down a one-way street Saturday afternoon in Detroit. He tried to turn around, but before he could finish his turn, he got into an accident.

Szczerbinski said he was viciously beaten by three black men shouting racial slurs.

“I realized I was in trouble … when they started calling me names and stuff,” Szczerbinski said in an interview with WXYZ-TV. “I couldn’t run. I couldn’t really protect myself. I would’ve been just asking for more trouble. So, I just prayed to God that something would happen.”

The TV station also reported a large crowd gathered to watch the attack, but no one did anything to stop it.

The Detroit News reported Szczerbinski’s account.

“I got out to check on what happened, and three guys (from the other vehicle) got mad and started kicking my (expletive),” Szczerbinski said. “They were hollering, ‘White (expletive)’ while they were hitting me.”

Szczerbinski said his attackers kicked, hit and spit on him. One of his attackers, he added, said he was angry because his fist was swollen from hitting him.

The Detroit News also quoted Detroit police officer Keisha Beasley-Dorsey confirming the victim reported “ethnic slurs were made.”

“We’ll do our investigation, and it’ll be up to prosecutors whether to file ethnic intimidation charges,” the officer said.

The father of a 5-month-old girl, Szczerbinski said two girls near the accident tried to help but he told them to stay away, fearing they, too, would be harmed.

From his ordeal, Szczerbinski suffered numerous injuries, including a fractured eye socket.

He was set to undergo surgery Monday afternoon, but doctors have chosen to delay the operation until his facial swelling goes down.

Detroit Police have detained a 20-year-old man in connection with the case who is facing assault charges. Officers are still searching for two other men believed to have been involved.

‘Horrible story you’ll never read about’

The story comes on the heels of an eerily similar assault in Detroit on Steve Utash.

The 54-year-old was attacked by an angry black mob after he accidentally hit a young boy with his vehicle on Detroit’s east side. Utash was in a coma for a number of days after the assault.

After the boy was hit, Utash immediately stopped to see if he was all right. But Utash then became the victim of a mob attack.

The boy hit in the accident was treated and released for a broken leg.

Utash was released from the hospital in mid-May after six weeks of intensive care and therapy.

Flaherty said the Utash mob assault “was one of the more horrible stories you’ve never read about.”

He said the fact that “a similar black mob-on-white individual assault happened less than two months later in the same city is proof of the validity of the warning to stay out of the city of Detroit.”

Note: Read our discussion guidelines before commenting.