Attention, WND newshounds! As it does every year, WND is inviting readers to submit their candidates for the most “spiked” stories of the year in Operation Spike.
Every year at this time, news organizations present their year-end retrospective replays of what they consider to have been the top news stories of the previous 12 months. But WND’s editors have always found it more newsworthy to publish a compilation of the important stories most ignored by the establishment press.
WND Editor and CEO Joseph Farah has sponsored “Operation Spike” every year since 1988, and since founding WND in May 1997 has continued the annual tradition.
For the past 17 years, WND has invited its readers to join in and submit what they considered the most underreported stories of the past year.
Last year, WND’s picks for the 10 most underreported stories of 2013 were:
1. The lies by Obama, Sebelius, Reid, Pelosi and others concerning Obamacare
2. The purging of top military leaders
3. Concentration of executive power to bypass Congress
4. Persecution of Christians around the world
5. The IRS targeting of conservative nonprofits
6. True level of deception and untruthfulness in Obama administration
7. Cover-up of the Benghazi attack and false testimony by Hillary Clinton
8. The “Knockout Game” and other black attacks on whites
9. The racial division created by the Obama administration.
10. Advancement of the Cloward-Piven Strategy of Organized Crisis
So join in and speak your mind now. All suggestions submitted will be evaluated by WND editors, and the best will be compiled into a Top 10-style report.