Citing insider White House sources, investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson dropped a bombshell during an interview with Steve Malzberg.
Attkisson said President Obama has come to the point where he will not even listen to intelligence reports on certain Islamic terror groups – groups that are listed by the U.S. State Department as involved in international terror against Christians, Jews and other non-Muslims around the world.
Attkisson is a former CBS journalist who left that organization after it stifled many of her investigative reports. She now heads up the independent Internet news site Full Measure.
Here is an excerpt from her interview Friday with Malzberg:
“I have talked to people who have worked in the Obama administration who firmly believe he has made up his mind, I would say closed his mind, they say, to their intelligence they try to bring him about various groups he does not consider terrorists even if they’re on the U.S. list of designated terrorists. He has his own ideas. There are those who’ve known him for a long time that say this dates back to law school. He’s not necessarily going to listen to the people with whom he disagrees. He seems to dig in. And I would say that’s because he thinks he’s right.”
Watch 2-minute clip of Attkisson’s interview with Malzberg.
“I don’t know the reasoning for it,” she continued. “I’ve only been told by those who have allegedly attempted to present him or been in the circle that has attempted to present him with certain intelligence that they said he doesn’t want it, he said he doesn’t want it or he won’t read it in some instances.”
David Kupelian, managing editor of WND, has attempted to get inside Obama’s mind in his new book, “The Snapping of the American Mind.”
Kupelian wrote in a column earlier this week that, with the catastrophic Obama-era decline of America now threatening to spin out of control, “many are again straining to understand what on earth is really going on inside Obama’s mind.”
He cited the following list of concerns and possible explanations for Obama’s narcissism.
- Some cite his barely disguised Marxist worldview (Fox pundit Monica Crowley recently said on the radio, “Obama’s not a Democrat. He’s a Marxist revolutionary”), with its obsession with radical redistribution of wealth and power. Marxism, by definition, justifies as “moral” not merely lying, but ruthless suppression of dissent, violence and tyranny – as long as these measures advance the glorious (though delusional) utopian cause. “Exhibit A” for this point would be the entire 20th century.
- Some cite Obama’s childhood and upbringing. His Marxist-atheist-alcoholic-bigamist Kenyan father abandoned him, his Islamic stepfather raised him as a Muslim in Indonesia, his mother essentially abandoned him, and his most influential mentor as a young teenager was Frank Marshall Davis, a card-carrying member of the Communist Party USA, a pornographer and admitted sexual abuser of minors.
- Some cite Obama’s religious background – his 20-year affiliation with his “spiritual mentor,” the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who preached raw hatred of America, capitalism and white people, and whose “black liberation theology” gospel amounts to Afro-centric Marxism dressed up with cherry-picked Bible verses.
- Some cite his background in “Chicago politics” – a euphemism for wall-to-wall corruption and criminality. Indeed, the state of Illinois, where a staggering total of four recent governors – Otto Kerner, Dan Walker, George Ryan and Rod Blagojevich – have gone to prison for corruption, remains a political cesspool to this day, as confirmed by a study from the University of Illinois at Chicago’s political science department. Obama is a product of this legendarily corrupt “Chicago machine” and played the game ruthlessly while rising in the ranks there.
- Some cite Obama’s education, the most important part of which, by his own admission, came via Saul Alinsky. During the 2008 campaign, Obama said of his years steeped in the Chicago Marxist’s revolutionary “community organizing” methods: “It was that education that was seared into my brain. It was the best education I ever had, better than anything I got at Harvard Law School.”