It’s been an era of strange, otherworldly warnings.
Pope Francis, referring to the growing barbarism and genocidal fury of Islamic jihadists and specifically ISIS, eerily predicted months ago that a “piecemeal World War III” was emerging, evidenced by ever-mounting “crimes, massacres, destruction.”
World leaders agreed – from Jordan’s King Abdullah, who called the fight against ISIS a “Third World War” and urged all nations to help neutralize the threat posed by the metastasizing terror army, to former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev, to former Ukrainian ambassador Yuri Shcherbak – all warning that we are literally staring World War III in the face.
In the U.S., clear-headed pundits echoed the warnings: “World War III has begun,” opined top-rated radio talker Mark Levin. “I sincerely believe it. … It hasn’t begun like any other war, but it’s begun. … and I believe we’re going to be attacked.” Newt Gingrich added, “The real war is worldwide and the real enemy is Islamic supremacy in all its forms. The center of gravity,” added the former House Speaker, “is not Syria. The center of gravity is the Internet.” Glenn Beck agreed we’re looking at World War III, but warned that that “Nobody will recognize it yet. … Just like we were at the beginning of World War II when they invaded Poland. We are entering those times – we just don’t know it yet.”
Whether you “know it yet” or not, there will be no room for doubt after reading the December issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled “WORLD WAR III: As the West finally awakens to all-out Islamic invasion, President Obama remains in denial.”
Interestingly, most of these various WWIII predictions came before ISIS downed a Russian passenger jet killing all on board, before the horrific Friday the 13th terror attacks that ravaged Paris, and before ISIS’ promises to wreak similar havoc in America, especially in Washington and New York. They came before hordes of Muslim “refugees” – most of them military-aged men rather than “widows and orphans” – could be seen streaming in biblical numbers across Europe to Germany and other nations, and before Obama announced plans to bring tens of thousands of Syrian Muslims to America. Indeed, they came before revelations that ISIS already had hundreds of jihadists, terror cells and active recruiters operating within the U.S., and before the recent Islamic terrorist massacre in San Bernardino, California.
With the peoples of the West finally waking up to the full-scale Islamic war being waged against them – via open warfare, terrorism, ideological indoctrination, aggressive recruitment and demographic invasion – there is yet one more problem to confront: Barack Obama, president of the United States, leader of the free world, commander-in-chief of the world’s most powerful military, who is not merely AWOL in this war. He is widely regarded as delusional at best – and at worst, aiding America’s enemies.
For not only has Obama brought ISIS into existence by disastrously creating a power vacuum in Iraq after the allies’ victory, and not only has he refused to destroy ISIS ever since. But his solution to the rapidly advancing Islamic invaders is to mount a weak and halfhearted military campaign of pin-prick strikes on ISIS, while denying the very existence of the larger global threat of expansionist Islam, thus allowing the cancer to continue to metastasize throughout the world.
Highlights of “WORLD WAR III” include:
- “Is World War III already here?” by Leo Hohmann, on the many media, religious and political leaders who are all uttering the unthinkable
- “Obama: Here are some better ideas on ISIS” by Joseph Farah, crucial steps that must be taken to defeat the rapidly growing terror army
- “Top U.S. general: Obama is ‘not trying to destroy ISIS’: … ‘All these buildings are standing. Why? The fact is, we are not executing air power'” by Greg Corombos
- “Gingrich reveals what’s required to win the ‘real war'” by Douglas Ernst, in which the former House speaker says, “We are confronted by a virus that is closer to epidemiology than to traditional state-to-state warfare”
- “Is Obama delusional or something worse?” by David Kupelian, an eye-opening examination of the 44th president’s stunning denial of reality
- “Terror attacks in the U.S. are being covered up by the feds” by Leo Hohmann, documenting dozens that have been committed or attempted by Muslim immigrants in the last 2 years
- “Obama is importing the Holocaust” by Don Feder, who reveals that “60 percent of American Muslims under 30 said they were more loyal to Islam than America”
- “Stop the bleeding: Close the borders” by Thomas Sowell
- “When the Third World attacks” by Ann Coulter, who says the West’s obsession with accepting an endless flow of Muslim immigrants “has become a mass psychosis”
- “Of terror and courage” by David Kupelian, who explains how Western liberals have fallen prey to the ultimate Stockholm syndrome
- “Trump: Concealed carriers have ‘obligation’ to pack heat”
- “A Christian response to the Syrian refugee crisis” by Matt Barber, an inspired look at how Americans can be good Samaritans while preserving their security and safety
- “Vicar of Baghdad to America: Receive persecuted Christians” by Art Moore, in which the exiled priest urges the U.S. to remember its Christian roots – and to destroy ISIS
- “Franklin Graham: Politicians must ‘wake up’ and stop Islamic immigration”
- “The end of Obamaworld” by Pat Buchanan, who concludes “the time may be at hand for a moratorium on all immigration”
- “America and the barbarian hordes” by David Kupelian, on the two major obstacles to winning the war with radical Islam.
SUPER-SPECIAL CHRISTMAS OFFER: Since difficult economic times are squeezing so many Americans this Christmas season, WND has decided to do something very unusual: For the month of December only, the price of a Whistleblower subscription is being radically reduced to only $24.95! That’s half the retail price ($49.95) and $15 off the already discounted price ($39.95) usually offered.
There’s more good news: Whistleblower has been completely redesigned and looks sharper, more modern, provocative and interesting than ever. You’ve got to see it!
And even more good news! Not only can readers subscribe right now to the newly redesigned Whistleblower (or renew or extend their subscriptions, or give Whistleblower gift subscriptions) all for only $24.95 each – but they’ll also receive two special gifts that are worth the cost of the subscription. So it’s almost like getting the subscription (or renewal or gift sub) for free!
So here’s the deal: During December, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $25 off (pay just $24.95 instead of $49.95), plus you’ll receive two terrific free gifts:
First, you’ll get the newly released paperback edition of David Kupelian’s acclaimed culture-war bestseller, “The Marketing of Evil: How Radicals, Elitists, and Pseudo-Experts Sell Us Corruption Disguised As Freedom.”
Although attacked by a few malcontents as “hate speech,” “despicable” and “the worst book ever,” many top conservative and Christian voices have singled out “The Marketing of Evil” as essential reading:
- “David Kupelian is one of the very few must-read writers in the 21st Century.” – Dr. Ted Baehr, Chairman, Christian Film & Television Commission
- “If you really want to understand the adversary’s thinking and help turn the tide of battle, read this book!” – David Limbaugh, syndicated columnist and author
- “David Kupelian is one of the most thought-provoking and iconoclastic writers I know.” – Sean Hannity, top-rated radio and television host
- “Like the dazzling disclosures in the final page of a gripping whodunit or the fascinating revelation of a magician’s secrets, ‘The Marketing of Evil’ irresistibly exposes how it was done.” – Rabbi Daniel Lapin, American Alliance of Jews and Christians
- “Every parent in America needs to read this book.” – Michelle Malkin, Fox News Channel
Second, you’ll also receive one of our best Whistleblower special reports ever: “FINDING TRUE HAPPINESS IN AN INSANE WORLD.”Long the freest, wealthiest and happiest nation on earth, America has become the scene of wall-to-wall conflict and polarization, anxiety and depression, anger and violence, and – if you go to Washington, D.C. – subversion and tyranny. This special Whistleblower edition not only explores these questions in depth, but manages to shine a bright light on some life-changing answers.
“FINDING TRUE HAPPINESS IN AN INSANE WORLD” is an inspiring, challenging and cutting-edge exploration of what brings true happiness, wholeness and even holiness in a world that seems to be racing in the opposite direction.
“Faith, joy, hope, happiness – many of us have grown so doubtful and cynical in this godless era that we question whether these wonderful things even exist, let alone whether we can have them ourselves,” says WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. “This issue of Whistleblower explores these issues in a refreshing and helpful way.”
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive “The Marketing of Evil” (paperback) and “FINDING TRUE HAPPINESS IN AN INSANE WORLD,” but you’ll get $35 off the two-year rate (pay only $49.95 instead of the usual $84.95)!
These very special Christmas offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the discounted price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the December issue, “WORLD WAR III.”
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).