Teen, 14, blinded after e-cigarette explodes at mall kiosk

By Around the Web

(WXIN-TV) A 14-year-old is learning an unfortunate and painful lesson about the dangers of vaping.

“I can’t see anything because I got a cut through my cornea,” said Leor Domatov, 14.

The teenager is completely blind in his left eye after using an electronic cigarette. He faces possibly permanent damage to his hands.

Domatov was testing out one of the devices at the Plaza Vapes kiosk in Brooklyn’s Kings Plaza Mall.

Leave a Comment