Could you or your author Philip Haney correct or confirm my current understanding of the recent chain of events?
1) Congress created a national database and gun purchase checking system to keep guns out of the hands of bad actors.
2) In the name of "gun control," the Obama administration repeatedly "walks" guns into the hands of drug cartels sparking a drug war in Mexico and the consolidation of drug cartels.
3) To avoid "profiling," the Obama administration prevents suspected terrorists like the Orlando shooter from being put on "no fly" and "no gun" lists.
4) The Orlando shooter is under observation by the FBI, and either enjoys or "cases" the Pulse nightclub for up to – what? – four years?
5) He can buy guns "legally" because he is not put on a "no gun" list because of a "no profiling" order.
6) Sunday morning, he "scores" a higher "kill rate" in his "game" than earlier mass murderers.
7) Obama says we need more "gun control." Does Obama mean we need to prevent guns from getting in the hands or bad actors, or we need to "walk" more terrorists into the country so they can purchase them here?
As always, Thanks for all you do.