(WVLT-TV) According to Knoxville firefighters, a woman melted her tub after she tried to barbecue a brisket in it. Investigators said water from the tub poured on the neighbors below.
According to Knoxville Fire Department Captian DJ Corcoran, the fire happened at an apartment on 4834 Scheel Road.
Corcoran said when firefighters got there, they found a middle aged woman fanning light smoke from her apartment. She told fire crews there was a fire in the bathroom.
Advertisement - story continues below