(FOX NEWS) Fox News responded in court Monday to a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by former co-host Andrea Tantaros, saying "she is not a victim; she is an opportunist."
In the network's first full response to the suit, the Fox filing says Tantaros never made any claim that she had been harassed by former Fox News chairman Roger Ailes during an internal investigation of her complaints of mistreatment by others at the company. The suit, says Fox, is “filled with falsehoods.”
The suit names Ailes along with and several Fox executives, who have denied the allegations.
Advertisement - story continues below