Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not so sure all the focus on Hillary's health is healthy for our country.
Frankly, the fact that she's obviously ill and unfit to serve as president is the least of my concerns.
That's not said with meanness of heart: I wish Hillary all the best in getting well from whatever malady or maladies she is facing.
Advertisement - story continues below
Here are my chief concerns about the possibility that she could become president:
- She is patently and shamelessly dishonest. That's evident once again in her endless denials about health problems she was actually hiding all along. I don't believe the pneumonia diagnosis, either. Someone with pneumonia, who cares about other people, doesn't take the chance of spreading it to them by shaking the hands of thousands, kissing little children and escaping the 9/11 memorial by going to her daughter's home where there is a 2-year-old granddaughter and 3-month old grandson!
- She and her husband are high-rent grifters who are all about them. Despite claiming to be champions of the poor and downtrodden, they used high office to enrich themselves under the guise of running a charity and taking advantage of U.S. taxpayers at the same time.
- While wearing the garb of a radical socialist, she shakes down banksters and hedge fund high rollers, giving limousine liberals a bad name. Maybe we should call her a caviar commie.
- She has not even one notable accomplishment in 30 years in public life.
- She is vindictive, mean-spirited and conducts politics like a mobster – using the IRS as a political and personal attack dog on her enemies while serving as first lady.
- She covered up her husband's sexual harassment and even sexual assaults on women while claiming to be a champion of women's rights and feminism.
- She sacrificed American national security laws and concerns with her email policies and practices for her own convenience – and, probably worse yet, so she could hide her shakedowns of misogynistic oil princes, crooks, cons and others seeking government favors.
- She went to sleep while four Americans in Libya, including an ambassador she refused to safeguard after he repeatedly begged her for better security, fought for their lives and died tragically and cruelly.
- She turned Libya upside down by getting Gadhafi killed and clearing the path for an ISIS takeover. (Donald Trump is right: She deserves the descriptive of "one of the co-founders of ISIS.")
- She pretends to be the smartest woman in the world and the most qualified candidate who has ever run for the presidency while not understanding what represents classified national security secrets. And she conveniently can't remember anything when she's talking to the FBI and other investigators.
- Not only is she a congenital liar, but she's disingenuous as well – pretending to care about those less fortunate while showing no interest in using her own ill-gotten gains for such purposes.
- She's intolerant of those who disagree with her – i.e. her latest "basket of deplorables" comment and her grudge against the First Amendment and hatred of dissent generally.
- She has no respect for the plain words of the Constitution of the United States – i.e. the Second Amendment.
- She has an ego to rival Donald Trump's.
- She's a phony in every respect.
- Like her husband, if given power, she will use it to hunt down her adversaries ruthlessly.
- She doesn't like the very idea of borders and immigration laws.
- She wants to complete Barack Obama's "fundamental transformation of America." (How's that working out for everyone?)
But, at the end of the day, ask yourself this health-related question as you take a look at Hillary Clinton: Is this the person you want in charge of the nation's health-care system?
Media wishing to interview Joseph Farah, please contact [email protected].
Advertisement - story continues below