I've been thinking that conservative pundits need to start listing out all the left-field predictions they have of what is going to happen on or after Election Day. I think Obama and/or the Democrats have at least one surprise in store for us. Here are a few options:
- Obama postpones the transition due to a Trump win, for whatever reason – the results don't match the exit polls (i.e. voting system hacking), chaos in the inner city streets (due to media focus on racial tensions and police tensions), etc. Really if you think about it, it would take just ONE Democratic plant in a Trump shirt yelling racial epithets at a polling place to create the necessary outrage for this.
- Obama stays the Clinton transition due to FBI investigation (either of these, Obama stays in office).
- Clinton exits the race after the debates due to the preponderance of investigations, and Joe Biden takes over. I think they may be setting this up as we speak – have you seen the front page of Drudge? Are we being played here? Any Republican would be sitting in Rikers by now, yet Hillary is still Teflon.
- Clinton announces she is divorcing Bill (and possibly announces a relationship with Huma – cue the sympathy vote). This could be the October surprise that will come out from the hacked emails – flirty correspondence between Hillary and Huma (SHUDDER).
- Investigations into vote hacking may cause Obama to postpone the election indefinitely – they are already floating this balloon as we speak.
I am listing just a few here, but my thinking is, there is something fishy going on – and if we could just throw everything at the chalkboard ahead of time, we could neutralize it.
Advertisement - story continues below