Achmed the Dead Terrorist – famous for his catchphrase, “Silence! I kill you!” – is revealing why famous ventriloquist and comedian Jeff Dunham and his puppet crew never mock Hillary Clinton.
It’s apparently because the consequences of crossing Clinton can be, well, deadly.
That’s according to a new video posted by Dunham that has generated more than 2.1 million views. The video, which is styled as a public-service announcement, stars Achmed and Dunham’s other puppet characters, Walter, Peanut and Bubba J.
“In the last few months, we have poked fun at Donald Trump, and in the comments section, many of you have asked why,” Achmed the Dead Terrorist explains.
However, the puppets appear hesitant to even answer their fans’ question, looking over their shoulders and cautioning their audience, “Shhhhhhh!”
“No, no, no, I ain’t saying nothin,” said Bubba J.
Walter responds, “I’m not afraid to say it!”
As the characters muster up the courage to spill their secret, something sinister happens.
One by one, the puppets are threatened and even brutally murdered by a coughing Clinton – with an exploding bomb, gun threats and a poisoned dart to the neck.
Upon seeing the video, one viewer commented: “Hey, on the upside, at least she did something about a terrorist.”
Watch the video:
The viral video has generated major buzz on YouTube, many alluding to the “Clinton death list” circulated online for decades. WND recently published a list of “33 spine-tingling cases” of Clinton associates who have died the most mysterious and often violent deaths.
The following are some of the video’s top comments:
- “Perhaps that should be Hillary’s new motto: Silence – I kill you! (Hillary 2016). Imagine the bumper stickers. Wow!”
- “Comedy is often used to speak the truth when nobody wants to listen”
- “It was nice knowing you. Although don’t mention my name when her henchmen show up.”
- “They already have your IP and have dispatched a clean-up crew to your home.”
- “The real Hillary would have given Achmed money and weapons.”
- “I can expect Hillary to see this video and someone hack the account and take it down.”
- “Many people will think this is a joke, but in reality this is very real. Look up the Clinton Body Count. Many, many people that have spoken out against or pursued legal action against the Clintons have wound up mysteriously dead.”
- “Well, I guess we won’t be seeing Jeff Dunham on Comedy Central anymore … or television in general. If he had been one-sided, he could have ended up like Colbert, but he just had to pick on both sides equally.”
Dunham and his puppets have teased Trump on numerous occasions.