(London Independent) A five-month-old baby starved to death in its cot - up to four days after her parents perished from drug overdoses.
Jason Chambers, 27, and Chelsea Cardaro, died of fentanyl overdoses on or around December 15, a coroner’s office said this week. Their daughter, Summer Chambers, died of dehydration and starvation three to four days later.
The Cambria County coroner’s office in Pennsylvania said a neighbour found all the bodies on December 22.
Advertisement - story continues below