On the surface, it looks like the left has simply gone insane since losing November’s election.
Pop singer Madonna boasts to millions she has “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House” and a Black Lives Matter activist with a bullhorn exhorts protesters to “start killing people” and “start killing the White House.” Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters, calling President Donald Trump’s Cabinet picks a “bunch of scumbags,” demands impeachment proceedings begin immediately. Leftist comedians call 10-year-old Barron Trump a “rapist” and “homeschool shooter.” Hysterical comparisons of Trump to genocidal monster Adolf Hitler occur daily. Hillary Clinton’s VP running mate, Tim Kaine, encourages anti-Trumpers to “fight in the streets,” while left-wing thugs – viciously destroying storefronts like Nazi Stormtroopers and preventing political opponents from exercising their constitutional right to free speech – ironically accuse the law-abiding people they attack of being “fascists.”
All rage, all the time – an entire political party gone mad.
However, the drama of the left’s delusional frenzy masks something far more malevolent: Americans are witnessing an attempted coup d’etat – a widespread, concerted, well-funded effort to sabotage the presidency of Donald Trump.
As Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Michael Goodwin puts it, what the nation is experiencing goes far beyond mere “Trump Derangement Syndrome.” “It’s not a temporarily insane reaction,” explains Goodwin. “It’s a calculated plan to wreck the presidency, whatever the cost to the country.”
It’s all laid out in the electrifying March issue of Whistleblower, titled “CIVIL WAR II: Enraged at losing the election, the left launches all-out effort to destroy Trump’s presidency.”
While the most obvious players in this new civil war are Democratic politicians (and even a few Republicans), the absurdly partisan establishment news media and panic-stricken left-wing entertainment celebrities who threaten to kill the president and leave the country, much more is going on behind the scenes.
Other more hidden players in what has been described as a “rolling coup attempt” against Trump include parts of the Obama administration’s intelligence community – including the NSA and CIA – as well as rogue elements in the Justice Department and many other departments of the entrenched government establishment, popularly dubbed the “deep state.”
Even more shocking: Whereas virtually all past presidents whether Republican or Democrat have gracefully stepped aside in favor of Americans’ newly elected commander in chief, Barack Obama has become a prime leader of “the Resistance.” As Whistleblower documents, Obama has mobilized over 30,000 agitators to fight Trump at every turn – an “army” Obama intends to command from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.
Highlights of “CIVIL WAR II” include:
- “America’s 2nd Civil War” by Dennis Prager, on why in today’s America, “There will be unity only when the left vanquishes the right or the right vanquishes the left”
- “Gaslighting and the left’s war on reality” by former clinical psychologist Timothy Daughtry, on “the left’s efforts to push a false view of reality and to convince mainstream Americans that their common-sense views are somehow extreme”
- “What makes them mad? Trump’s delivering” by Joseph Farah, who concludes, hopefully: “I have never seen a president with a clearer agenda and more determination to follow it”
- “How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency” by Paul Sperry, who reveals that more than 30,000 of Barack Obama’s “troops” are “gearing up for battle” against the new commander in chief
- “Anti-Trump ‘resistance’ leaders: Make America ‘ungovernable’” by Peter Hasson, on the dangerously seditious attacks on the new president, such as the anti-Trump group Refuse Fascism whose spokeswoman said: “We need to do what the German people should have done when Hitler was elected”
- “How Trump can win Democrats’ war on him” by Garth Kant. As one Pulitzer-winning writer explains: “It’s not a temporarily insane reaction. It’s a calculated plan to wreck the presidency” of Donald Trump
- “The deep state targets Trump” by Patrick J. Buchanan, who reveals how a media-connected criminal conspiracy destroyed Gen. Michael Flynn’s career – but that’s just the beginning
- “The root cause of America’s new civil war” by David Kupelian, who explains: “What we’re looking at is nothing less than a spiritual polarization of Americans”
- “Comedians call Trump’s son Barron a ‘rapist,’ ‘homeschool shooter'” by Chelsea Schilling, on the shameless targeting of the president’s children, including one comic’s tweet that Trump’s 10-year-old boy is “wandering around White House right now looking for stuff to burn”
- “Why the left is more violent” by Jesse Lee Peterson, revealing the deep, dark secret behind today’s riots and mayhem
- “Lower conduct standards for leftists” by Walter E. Williams, who concludes: “If we were to examine criminality in America … it would be dominated by people who would be described as liberals”
- “Trump must break judicial power” by Patrick J. Buchanan, on why, “when politicians don black robes and seize powers they do not have, they should be called out for what they are – usurpers and petty tyrants”
- “Trump supporters warned it’s time for self-defense” – an eye-opening warning, in light of the fact that “the left now feels violence against the right is both effective and morally justified”
- “Hey leftists, conservatives handle despair like adults” by Dennis Prager. “They think they embody kindheartedness, when in fact the further left you go, the greater the meanness.”
“The left, having turned its back on traditional American Judeo-Christian values, derives its illusion of righteousness from being pathologically angry at everything it disagrees with,” commented Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, who added: “Being very angry creates counterfeit feelings of both righteousness and strength.”
“Unfortunately,” said Kupelian, “there’s a really good reason the word ‘mad’ means both angry and crazy. Being super angry eventually just makes you crazy. That’s what has happened to the left. Not only have they gone mad, but since November, they’re now big-time losers as well. So now they’re both mad and desperate – and obsessed with revenge.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive TWO free gifts:
First, you’ll get a FREE paperback copy of David Barton’s sensational bestseller, “The Jefferson Lies: Exposing the Myths You’ve Always Believed About Thomas Jefferson.”
Incredibly, the American public was nearly deprived of the opportunity to read this book. In 2012, popular historian David Barton set out to correct what he saw as the distorted image of a once-beloved Founding Father, Thomas Jefferson, in what became a New York Times best-selling book, “The Jefferson Lies.”
Despite the wildly popular success of the original hardcover edition, or perhaps because of it, a campaign to discredit Barton’s scholarship was launched by bloggers and a handful of non-historian academics.
What happened next was shocking – and virtually unprecedented in modern American publishing history. Under siege from critics, the publisher spiked the book and recalled it from the retail shelves from coast to coast. “The Jefferson Lies” is thus a history book that made history, becoming possibly the first book of its kind to be victimized by the scourge of political correctness.
But more than three years later, it is back as an updated paperback edition in which Barton sets the record straight and takes on the critics who savaged his work.
Why did this book spark so much controversy? It could only happen in an America that has forgotten its past. Its roots, its purpose, its identity all have become shrouded behind a veil of political correctness bent on twisting the nation’s founding, and its Founders, beyond recognition. The time has come to remember again.
Second, you’ll get a copy of the very special Whistleblower issue, “DELIVER US FROM EVIL: Spiritual warfare in today’s America.”
Everywhere he went, Jesus cast out demons – evil spirits – and so did his disciples and followers. In fact, based on the large number of Bible verses documenting this, in Christianity’s early years it was not uncommon for mature, faithful Christians to exercise God’s power and authority over demonic influences.
Today, with millions of Americans conflicted and addicted, burdened by depression, anxiety, obsessions, phobias, violent or suicidal feelings, destructive compulsions and inner voices – and psychiatry offering little beyond powerful, poorly understood drugs – it may be time to consider the possible spiritual origins, and solutions, to some of our most vexing problems.
However, while a great deal of today’s ‘exorcism’ scene takes on the appearance of a three-ring circus and freak show, in reality, genuine deliverance from demonic oppression and influence is not a bizarre, circus-like event. It is something entirely different – dignified, honest, sincere, beautiful, cleansing and quietly life-changing. That’s what this issue of Whistleblower is all about.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive David Barton’s “The Jefferson Lies: Exposing the Myths You’ve Always Believed About Thomas Jefferson” and “DELIVER US FROM EVIL: Spiritual warfare in today’s America,” but you’ll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).