Until recently, the left’s pathological hatred of President Donald Trump was mostly non-violent. Insane, yes – but non-violent.
Democratic members of Congress hysterically insisting he must be impeached, though unable to identify a single crime he’s committed. The “mainstream media” endlessly obsessed with conspiracy theories of Trump’s “Russian collusion,” even though every intel official testifies there’s no evidence. Progressive psychiatrists long-distance diagnosing Trump as “mentally ill.” The Washington Post repeatedly comparing him to Hitler. A United Church of Christ bishop insisting Trump’s new budget is designed for “ethnic cleansing” – a synonym for genocide. On and on it goes.
But now the madness is turning violent:
- Trump-supporting speakers scheduled to lecture at UC Berkeley have been met with riots, violence, vandalism and arson.
- A popular annual parade in Portland, Oregon, was cancelled when Trump critics threatened criminal violence against a local Republican organization planning to participate.
- Tennessee police charged a woman with felony reckless endangerment for attempting to run a Republican congressman off the road because he supports Trump’s healthcare plan.
- A CNN-affiliated comedienne, Kathy Griffin, released an ISIS-style photo of her holding what appeared to be the bloody, decapitated head of President Donald Trump.
All of this and much more is laid out as never before in the June issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled “RAGE AND VIOLENCE: Why the Left has gone insane in the Age of Trump.”
“We’re looking at genuine madness here,” said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. “Think about where we are: In his short time as president, Trump has appointed a conservative originalist to the Supreme Court, is rebuilding America’s decimated military, has begun the process of replacing the failed Obamacare system and rolling back business-destroying regulations, plus he has traveled to the heart of the Islamic world to address 50 Muslim heads of state in the most powerful display of American presidential leadership in modern history. And he does all this while enduring relentless attacks from all sides – from Democrats, from a ludicrously hostile press, from ‘deep state’ Obama loyalists and even some Republicans!”
Highlights of “RAGE AND VIOLENCE” include:
- “Understanding Trump Derangement Syndrome” by David Kupelian, on 2 big reasons the left is literally going insane with rage, delusion and violence
- “Forget ‘love,’ say progressive leaders. All you need is rage” by David Kupelian
- “Will the Second Civil War turn violent?” by Dennis Prager, an eye-opening prediction about the future of “left-wing mobs”
- “Violence and intimidation against Republicans becoming the new normal” by Peter Hasson. “You have seen how much power we have,” bellows one leftist activist. “The police cannot stop us”
- “Inside the left’s secret coup attempt against Trump” by Garth Kant, and why Democrat leaders cannot bear to “allow the world to see [Trump] could make the country better”
- “Confessions of a former communist” by Joseph Farah, who says, “The only difference between Obama and me is that he never changed”
- “Deep state took down Nixon, plans the same for Trump” by Patrick J. Buchanan. “Probably no two presidents have ever faced such hostility and hatred from the media”
- “Who’s ‘unsafe’ on campus?” by Michelle Malkin, who profiles leftist wackos like the college professor who asked: “Has anyone started soliciting money and design drafts for a monument honoring the Trump assassin, yet?”
- “No. 1 mental illness on campus: Trump Derangement Syndrome” by Scott Greer. Symptoms include mass delusions of “systemic racism,” “hate crimes,” “KKK sightings” and worse
- “Liberal thought police getting even scarier” by David Limbaugh, on how our elites are now arguing that free speech presents a “clear and present” danger to American democracy
- “Totalitarian university” by Walter E. Williams, who observes that the American flag is now considered a hate-speech symbol just as offensive as Nazi and ISIS flags
- “Leftists now criticize the unhinged students they created” by Dennis Prager. Yet, ironically, they create the very violence they condemn by declaring Trump “madman of the year,” “parasite” and “demi-fascist”
- “Our universities are ripe for creative disruption” by Laura Hollis, who predicts online college will skyrocket as a combination of high technology and intense customer dissatisfaction combine to create the “perfect storm.”
“Those on the left – including the Democratic Party, its propaganda wing (the ‘mainstream media’) and many in the permanent federal bureaucracy (‘deep state’) – feel so threatened by Trump’s presidency they are engaged in an ongoing do-or-die campaign to destroy him,” said Kupelian. “But it must be a suicide mission, because they’re destroying themselves in the process.”
He added: “June’s issue of Whistleblower, ‘RAGE AND VIOLENCE,’ dramatically lays out the real problem – and genuine and inspired solutions – in ways most readers have never seen or heard before.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive a very special free gift:
You’ll get the blockbuster book “Utopian Road to Hell: Enslaving America and the World With Central Planning” by William J. Murray, son of atheist apologist Madalyn Murray O’Hair and now chairman of the Religious Freedom Coalition in Washington, D.C.
Utopian dreamers, Murray explains, are both deceived and deceiving. Their “fight for the people” rhetoric sounds good at first, but history proves egalitarian governments, and the cultures they try to create, destroy freedom, destroy creativity, destroy human lives, create poverty and misery, and often spread beyond their borders to bring others under slavery.
Why? Utopians believe that through their own personal brilliance a better society can be created on earth. When the understanding that man was created in the image of God is completely rejected, the use of slavery and mass execution can be justified in the name of the creation of a utopian state for the masses. Pol Pot, Vladimir Lenin, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse-tung – together these so-called visionaries, through their fanciful policies, are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of people.
In “Utopian Road to Hell,” Murray describes how totalitarians throughout history, like modern-day utopians, are determined to engage in social engineering to control the life of every person on earth. From Marx to Hitler, Murray explains the progression of socialist engineering from its occultist roots to the extreme madness of the Nazis’ nationalistic racism. From Margaret Sanger’s Planned Parenthood and Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals,” the rebellious desire to be free from morality drives the “at-any-cost” campaigns such as abortion on demand, no-fault divorce, same-sex marriage and overreaching government provisions. From Woodrow Wilson’s “living document” distortion of the Constitution and his income tax, to FDR’s New Deal, to Obama’s executive orders, those who seek centralized power typically do so by championing some utopian scheme they claim will perfect mankind and eliminate competition, greed, poverty and war.
“William Murray provides a unique perspective that should be read, particularly by America’s youth, at a time central planners are once again promising utopian dreams at a cost to the most productive among us.” – Gov. Mike Huckabee
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive William Murray’s “Utopian Road to Hell,” but you’ll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
This special free offer will end without notice and is good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).