I, Chuck Norris, have written many columns over the past decade, but this is one of the most important that you must read. It’s about unforgotten pieces of American history, and how masterminds in the Democratic Party are pulling the wool over minorities’ eyes and minds, particularly those of African-Americans.
I recently read a small book called “Little Book of Liberal Lies” by Elbert Guillory, a former member of the Louisiana state Senate. His book brought back to mind some stories I had forgotten about personal things that happened to others and me in the 1960s, which I detailed in last week’s column.
I finished that column pointing to Guillory’s excellent five-minute YouTube history lesson titled “Why I am a Republican,” in which he said: “In recent history, Democrats have created the illusion that their agenda and their policies are what’s best for black people. Somehow it’s been forgotten that the Republican Party was founded as an abolitionist movement.”
As filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza’s latest amazing movie, “Hillary’s America,” the top-grossing documentary of 2016, explained: The Democratic Party was the original pro-slavery and anti-minority party, and still is, when one understands its underlying motives and tactics. From Andrew Jackson’s suppression of slaves and slaughter of Indians to many modern Democrats’ “purchase” of minorities via government handouts to win their elections, the Democratic Party has maintained the same underhanded goals of Americans’ subjection and servitude.
On the other hand, the Republican Party was founded as the anti-slavery and pro-freedom movement. Not one Republican politician in the 19th century owned slaves. All of them fought to free slaves. Republicans also fought for minorities’ votes – including women’s suffrage – through the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments, which the Democrats opposed. And despite Democrats hijacking the glory for the 1964 Civil Rights Act, more Republicans voted for it than Democrats, and a conservative championed its passing. And it was actually the Republicans who led the first civil rights movement of 1865-1895, while Democrats again opposed it.
It’s all true. That is why Elbert Guillory made national headlines in 2013 by abandoning the “government plantation” and party of disappointment, otherwise known as the Democratic Party.
Guillory writes: “My reason? Democrats have hijacked and enslaved black America for their own power while destroying the black community. Now I’m fighting to break those chains once and for all. That’s why my campaign, and why I sent you this ‘Little Book of Liberal Lies.’ Not only does this booklet give leftists a well-deserved tongue lashing, it also exposes the top three lies they use to keep black Americans like you in chains. … They only care about one thing: CONTROL.”
When Guillory abandoned the Democratic Party and joined the Republicans in 2013, he made national news and became public enemy No. 1 to all liberals and leftists. The reason is because they knew he destroyed their No. 1 Lie: “The lie that all Republicans are racists.”
Guillory explained: “If I exposed this lie to other black Americans, the Democrats would lose their stranglehold of the black community. … So these racist democrats tried to silence me by blasting me as an Oreo, Uncle Tom, and Race Traitor. Ironic right? Democrats celebrate themselves as the party of diversity and acceptance, but as soon as I leave their plantation, they start lashing me with their verbal whips.”
That is not surprising, after all: The real home of racism is the Democratic Party!
If you don’t think so or think that’s hard to believe, here are a few examples straight from the Democratic racist mouths:
Democratic President Woodrow Wilson, racist father of modern-day progressivism, said, “The white men were roused by a mere instinct of self-preservation – until at the last there had sprung into existence a great Ku Klux Klan, a veritable empire of the South, to protect the Southern country.”
President Harry S. Truman, the savior of World War II, said: “I think one man is just as good as another so long as he’s not a ni–er or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a white man from dust, a ni–er from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa. Yellow men in Asia, and White men in Europe and America.”
President Lyndon B. Johnson, the creator of the so-called “Great Society,” said, “I’ll have those ni–ers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”
President Bill Clinton, also known as “Slick Willie,” said, “A few years ago, [Barack Obama] would have been getting us coffee.”
This leads me to Elbert Guillory’s Lie No. 2: Democrats are the champions of civil liberties.
The Democrats have done a great job of lying and convincing every American that they are the party of civil rights, but nothing could be further from the truth.
The real history that Democrats don’t want you to know is documented well by Guillory, whom I am going to quote at length because it is so good and historically insightful:
- The Democratic Party created the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) after the Confederacy’s defeat in the Civil War. An estimated 3,446 black Republicans and 1,297 white Republicans were lynched by the KKK between 1882 and 1968.
- Jim Crow segregation laws in the South were created by Democrats looking to overturn Republican civil rights laws.
- Democrats supported the Dred Scott Supreme Court decision that said, “a negro whose ancestors were imported into the U.S., and sold as slaves,” whether enslaved or free, could not be an American citizen. The decision was 7-2 with all seven Democrat judges voting in favor and the Republican and Whig dissenting.
- Immediately after taking office in 1913, President Woodrow Wilson (D) fired most blacks who worked in the federal government and re-segregated the Treasury Department, Mail Service and the Navy.
- George Wallace (D) stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, fighting to keep segregation permanent.
- Democratic public safety commissioner Eugene Connor in Birmingham, Alabama, unleashed attack dogs and turned the fire hoses on civil rights demonstrators.
This is just the tip of the iceberg of the Democrats’ racist history. As much as Democrats don’t want black Americans to know about this, they really don’t want you to know that the Republican Party is the real party of civil rights. Somehow Democrats have whitewashed history to cover up the facts.
- The Republican Party was founded in 1854 as an abolitionist movement with one simple creed: Slavery is a violation of the rights of man.
- Famous African-American abolitionist Frederick Douglass calls the Republicans the “party of freedom and progress”
- The first Republican president was Abraham Lincoln – the author of the Emancipation Proclamation. Freeing the slaves was a big deal, much to the horror of Democrats. [Interestingly, commemorated this week on March 13, 1865, “with the main Rebel armies facing long odds against must larger Union armies, the Confederacy, in a desperate measure, reluctantly approves the use of black troops,” though did not free them as a result of their service.]
- Republicans in Congress authored the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution. Congressional Republicans unanimously backed the 13th Amendment banning slavery while 63 percent of Democrats senators and 78 percent of Democrat House members voted against it.
- Ninety-four percent of Republican senators and 96 percent of Republican House members voted in favor of the 14th Amendment, guaranteeing due process of law to blacks and all Americans. All congressional Democrats voted against it.
- Nearly all congressional Republicans voted in favor of passing the 15th Amendment guaranteeing blacks the right to vote. Every single Democrat voted “no.”
- President Dwight Eisenhower (R) championed the Civil Rights Act of 1957 and was unanimously supported by Republicans. Democrats in the Senate filibustered it.
Now that you know the true history of the Republicans and Democrats, and who the real racists are, it is time you reevaluate all of this and become a Republican.
Or as Guillory put it in his heartfelt wish for all his black brothers and sisters: “After reading this, I pray you’ll join me today by rejecting your modern day slave masters and abandon the Democratic plantation and party of disappointment while turning to the true party of freedom – the party of Frederick Douglass, Abraham Lincoln, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.”
(In next week’s culture warrior column, I will discuss Elbert Guillory’s Lie No. 3 by pulling back the curtain on a few more modern Democratic cover-ups and the party’s coup de grâce in suppressing minorities.)