Were you one of the millions of people blown away by messianic rabbi Jonathan Cahn’s “The Harbinger,” his “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” and his other New York Times bestsellers, including “The Mystery of the Shemitah,” “The Book of Mysteries” and “The Paradigm”?
Since 2012, Cahn has emerged as one of the most gifted Bible teachers in the world. Since then, WND Films has taken his most explosive sermons and speeches, added production values, enhanced sound and turned 12 of them into mini-documentaries that will make your family Bible study time come alive. You’ll want to share these rich teachings with others in your church and use them for evangelistic outreach.
The teachings are conveniently packaged in four volumes.
- “The Masada Mystery” – For 2,000 years, God kept a scroll hidden in the Israeli wilderness on top of Masada, the ancient fortress where 900 Jews made their final stand against the Roman invaders in the first century. The scroll was just waiting for the Jewish people to come back to the land and uncover it. You will be amazed to learn what it said and the story behind it.
- “The Hanukkah Endtime Mystery” – Hanukkah contains one of the most amazingly detailed revelations of the end times. Jonathan Cahn opens up the last days mysteries of Hanukkah, with stunning detail on what is yet to come – and what is already happening right now before our eyes! Most people are somewhat familiar with the Hanukkah story as related in the Book of Maccabees, an extra-biblical history of Israeli rebellion against a Greek tyrant who desecrated the Temple. They know the story of the lighting of the menorah and the miracle of the oil that burned beyond any reasonable expectation. But even Bible scholars and Christians knowledgeable about the Hebrew Roots of their faith don’t know about the ancient end times mystery revealed in the story of the holiday – also known in the New Testament as “the festival of lights.”
- “The Sanhedrin Secret” – It’s the mother of all charges made against the reality of the Resurrection. Learn about the long hidden tablet in Nazareth, the mystery passages in the Talmud’s Book of Sanhedrin and the amazing passage in which the rabbis bear witness to the resurrection of Messiah. Did Jesus (Yeshua) really rise from the dead? Or was his body stolen from the sealed tomb guarded by Roman soldiers as the Jewish Sanhedrin charged? The gospel record is clear on the risen Christ. But what about the charges of the Sanhedrin? Did they even believe their own cover story for the empty tomb? Jonathan Cahn looks at the evidence and finds historical confirmation for the Resurrection of Yeshua in an unlikely source – the rabbinical writings of the Sanhedrin itself.
- “The Secret of the Eighth Day” – One of the most amazing of biblical mysteries revealed: the mystery of the Eighth Day and the Eighth Age, from the seven steps of Ezekiel to the mystery of Shemini Atzeret, and to the actual entering of the eighth day following the Millennium.
- “The Mishkan Clue” – Examine the “theories” of the Messiah’s birth. It’s a spiritual journey, a quest, to discovering a mystery from the ancient writings of the rabbis to unlocking hidden clues in the writings of the early church fathers. Learn the meaning behind the original Tabernacle (Mishkan) as God’s dwelling place
- “The Mystery of the Ilanot” – The plan of the ages as hidden in the mystery of the law of the trees, the olive tree mystery, the fig tree mystery, the four and five ages, the mystery of the realms, the law of the spiritual and physical resurrections, the rebirth of the messianic movement and the rebirth of Israel
- “The Mystery of the Leper King” – Rabbi Jonathan Cahn draws amazing comparisons between ancient rabbinical texts and verses from the Old and New Testaments, pointing toward detailed prophetic descriptions of the Messiah. Cahn presents evidence that Hebrew and Christian authors were writing about the same Messiah!
- “The Yoma Mysteries” – The center of Old Covenant biblical faith was Yom Kippur: the Day of Atonement. It represented the forgiveness of sins, after which man could enter behind the Temple Veil. In A.D. 30, a supernatural event occurred during Yom Kippur. Discover how this changed everything.
- “The Mystery of the Rains” – For 20 centuries the “Promised Land” lay barren because the ancient nation of Israel turned away from Messiah, and the Jewish people were scattered across the globe. But then, when Israel was restored, the rains came back. Find out why.
- “The Endtime Revelation Strategy” – Persecution has followed Christians from day one. Now that the endtime draws closer than ever, Rabbi Cahn encourages Christians to live out their faith with boldness because God will give power and strength to be a witness for Him.
- “In YHVH: The I Am Mysteries” – When God revealed His name as “I Am” to Moses, it was more than just a name by which to call God. Messianic Rabbi Jonathan Cahn unlocks how “I Am” encapsulates God’s power, identity, and our personal relationship with Him.
- “The The Ninth of AV Mystery” – Various calamities have befallen the Jewish people on the “Ninth of Av” on the Hebrew calendar. Rabbi Cahn ties all of these calamities together, from Christ crucified to the Nazi’s “final solution,” as part of God’s plan for Jewish revival.
“Each one of these teachings will embolden your faith, shake your world and give you hope,” says Joseph Farah, producer of the series. “You’ll want to watch them over and over again – taking notes. It’s like getting a chance to sit in on Jonathan Cahn’s congregation for 12 straight weeks. And there are more teachings in the pipeline. It’s amazing how one messianic rabbi has discovered such rich material and no one delivers it like Jonathan, whose anointing is powerful indeed.”
You’ll want to share these teachings with your pastors and church staff, just as you did with “The Harbinger,” “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” and “The Mystery of Shemitah.” If you can’t get enough of Jonathan Cahn, these teachings are for you.